Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 1 months ago

Originally posted by: RamLakshman

Bhai pooja dikhai pura ek episode inke paas yudhh dikhane ka time nai tha ??? Upar se ye yagya bhang, zaruri tha ??

Maya ho ya na ho what's the point of showing and how does that make Ram any different from Ravana and his clan ?? Aisa toh nai hai ki ye Manas mein likha sab dikha rhe the jo ye part miss krdete toh kaand hojaata. Faaltu ke drame bas.

I seriously hope someone does complain against them to the I&B ministry. Its just a way to tarnish our God's image. This is uttar disrespect

RamAayenge thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: RamLakshman

Bhai pooja dikhai pura ek episode inke paas yudhh dikhane ka time nai tha ??? Upar se ye yagya bhang, zaruri tha ??

Maya ho ya na ho what's the point of showing and how does that make Ram any different from Ravana and his clan ?? Aisa toh nai hai ki ye Manas mein likha sab dikha rhe the jo ye part miss krdete toh kaand hojaata. Faaltu ke drame bas.

Perfectly said didi....yuddh ke liye no time...itna omission yuddh part me se...and yeh Pooja and yagya bhang,they can't cut short...🤕😰🙃😵‍💫

chatterbox thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: ananya3129

I seriously hope someone does complain against them to the I&B ministry. Its just a way to tarnish our God's image. This is uttar disrespect

Bas hope yeh na dikhaye kuch bhi

This is disrespect to ramji

RamLakshman thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Ayodhya Archers

Originally posted by: RamAayenge

Perfectly said didi....yuddh ke liye no time...itna omission yuddh part me se...and yeh Pooja and yagya bhang,they can't cut short...🤕😰🙃😵‍💫

Seriously it feels like they nitpicked things to make a controversial show. Kya kya kare jo audience ka bp badhe. Ajeeb hi hai, 80-90% of people have never heard of this. It isn't something you would WANT to show, it's straight up disgusting.

Yudhh toh I will stick to the fact they have a problem with Lakshman, I've given up.

According to her interview Uttar Ramayan is like a season2. That means this show will end on 9th with coronation

chatterbox thumbnail

Originally posted by: ananya3129

According to her interview Uttar Ramayan is like a season2. That means this show will end on 9th with coronation

Ok I saw half my fone battery is low

Baaki short mein kya kaha

And if that's the point ravan vadh will be Tues

chatterbox thumbnail

Wow 102 pgs already

48 pages more and this thread will be locked but then we need sm articles 😂😂

chatterbox thumbnail

Can't open insta at all