Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 1 months ago

Originally posted by: chatterbox

Oh my god yeh kya tha. Text ka itna smiley35 version

Hope today they don't show fully like this.

This is worse.

Read it at ur risk

https://x.com/wh86071229/status/1818921429183721714

This is why I only believe VR which was written by the Valmikiji. Others added their own interpretation. Also a lot of things added later to demean our gods by the invaders since they were the rulers then.

chatterbox thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: ananya3129

This is why I only believe VR which was written by the Valmikiji. Others added their own interpretation. Also a lot of things added later to demean our gods by the invaders since they were the rulers then.

Ok I get it this is not in VR. But this part totally demoralises.

And precap was shocking that's why I m hoping the makers don't stoop to this level

chatterbox thumbnail

For one this is the first time I m hearing about lankesh ka yagya bhang. Abhi tak sirf meghu ka hi suna tha. Yeh new hai. Doosra bhang karne ke liye they used mando. Well I m giving benefit of doubt as precap kuch hota hai real kuch aur

I only knew of ramji Pooja and neelkamal story which was shown in imagine ramayan but what I read now just lost words

RamLakshman thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Ayodhya Archers

Yehi tha...yagya bhang karne ko mando ko kidnap Kiya. Usko pull kar rahe the badly

Bhagwan bharose ab toh 🙏🙏 what's absurd is .. of allllllll the things you didn't show, makers ko yehi part mila tha dikhane k liye !???? smiley7

RamLakshman thumbnail

Ayodhya Archers

For one this is the first time I m hearing about lankesh ka yagya bhang. Abhi tak sirf meghu ka hi suna tha. Yeh new hai. Doosra bhang karne ke liye they used mando. Well I m giving benefit of doubt as precap kuch hota hai real kuch aur

I only knew of ramji Pooja and neelkamal story which was shown in imagine ramayan but what I read now just lost words

Neelkamal pooja and all is also from Krittibas Ramayan I think not VR but I'm not sure. The rest is idk which version of Manas and Adhyatma.. no words.

chatterbox thumbnail

Originally posted by: RamLakshman

Bhagwan bharose ab toh 🙏🙏 what's absurd is .. of allllllll the things you didn't show, makers ko yehi part mila tha dikhane k liye !???? smiley7

Ha tum gussa kar Rahi ho aur tumhari baat par muje hassi AA gayi

Ye right seriously Jo dikhana tha nahi dikhaya aur Jo nahi dikhana woh kyo dikhate ho .

But i m still giving benefit of doubt

Precap kuch aur real kuch aur. But it doesn't make sense even if it's Maya mando.

Maya sita dikhate waqt ramji was angry

Wahi logic toh yahan bhi hai na

RamLakshman thumbnail

Ayodhya Archers

Originally posted by: Chotianu

Hii! I am new here! Thought to be a silent reader but this thing compelled me to write this answer. See! This is not at all mentioned in valmiki ramayan nor in tulsi ramayan! Even purans could not have originally mentioned this. You all can't deny the fact that we actually do not have original manuscripts of any of the purans and it's completely possible that many stories added later on just to degrade the actual history or just for mirch masala. Let's consider this story of disrobing of mandodari and say it has been taken from adhyatm ramayanam. First of all, adhytm ramayan is all about viewing shree ram from a divine perspective. And had this incident been aproved by shreeram, all the purpose of showing his divinity had been lost. Second point is, even if we consider him as a normal human being, how could a person who had such high moral values and a truthful king could let this happen. There are many versions and many added stories just to destroy his image especially in medieval period. But the ones who have even read valmiki ramayan just superficially only, then also he or she could say that what is true and what is added! Even I had read about thai ramayan version and I must say, it's more about establishing of monarchy and the original essence of ramayan is not there. There is less divinity, more war.

Thank you for sharing! I agree with what you're saying, I've seen Thai people also be upset about their version.

It's just that Manas, Adhyatma.. they have versions which don't mention this. It just hits your reliability on those sources but I get the part of manuscripts being destroyed and colonization etc.. very upsetting.

RamLakshman thumbnail

Ayodhya Archers

Ha tum gussa kar Rahi ho aur tumhari baat par muje hassi AA gayi

Ye right seriously Jo dikhana tha nahi dikhaya aur Jo nahi dikhana woh kyo dikhate ho .

But i m still giving benefit of doubt

Precap kuch aur real kuch aur. But it doesn't make sense even if it's Maya mando.

Maya sita dikhate waqt ramji was angry

Wahi logic toh yahan bhi hai na

Bhai pooja dikhai pura ek episode inke paas yudhh dikhane ka time nai tha ??? Upar se ye yagya bhang, zaruri tha ??

Maya ho ya na ho what's the point of showing and how does that make Ram any different from Ravana and his clan ?? Aisa toh nai hai ki ye Manas mein likha sab dikha rhe the jo ye part miss krdete toh kaand hojaata. Faaltu ke drame bas.

Originally posted by: RamLakshman

Neelkamal pooja and all is also from Krittibas Ramayan I think not VR but I'm not sure. The rest is idk which version of Manas and Adhyatma.. no words.

There is no puja in VR. Ravana directly comes to the battlefield after watching the females lament over death their near and dears. He was enraged and marched towards the battlefield and started fighting in which he injured Lakshmana with Shakti and the vanished from there. After Lakshmana was okay he again returned and this time to get killed.

For my mental peace after reading that absurd thing will add this line in my every post

RAMAYANA WAS WRITTEN BY THE GREAT SAGE MAHARISHI VALMIKI