Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

MaxMayfield thumbnail
Posted: 5 months ago

SRK fans should be the last ones to cry about fake collections or inflated collections smiley36 Salaar is clearly doing well and Prabhas got his much awaited superhit after a long time..phew. Dunki is good but not outstanding..the expectations for it were too high and it just dint deliver as much as it should have IMO

Maroonporsche thumbnail

Originally posted by: MaxMayfield

SRK fans should be the last ones to cry about fake collections or inflated collections smiley36 Salaar is clearly doing well and Prabhas got his much awaited superhit after a long time..phew. Dunki is good but not outstanding..the expectations for it were too high and it just dint deliver as much as it should have IMO

I saw one Srk fan treatment of you yesterday. Why does it happen 😳 

Manavi_kesari thumbnail
IPL 2023 Participants 3 Thumbnail Anniversary 12 Thumbnail + 4

Congo Praboss smiley40 

Guddu.Pandit thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5

Sarcastic Chatterbox

This fight.scene Epic Goosebumps

Maa Kaali ne apna beta bheja hai smiley10

Manavi_kesari thumbnail
IPL 2023 Participants 3 Thumbnail Anniversary 12 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: you2

Is it a holiday tomorrow? Dunki also has higher advance for tomorrow..

Dec 27 is my birthday n it’s holiday smiley36

Maroonporsche thumbnail

^ An its Salmans bdayy

MaxMayfield thumbnail

Originally posted by: Maroonporsche

I saw one Srk fan treatment of you yesterday. Why does it happen 😳 

anyone who has any view about SRK or his kids or his movies, which does not include "worshipping" of SRK and just chanting Jai Jai SRK at every single opportunity, gets that "fan treatment" tbhsmiley36 this after, I have openly supported Jawaan and usually post pretty neutral reviews for most movies I watch smiley36

bakhtaavar thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Which numbers though , real or fudged ones ?

Maroonporsche thumbnail

anyone who has any view about SRK or his kids or his movies, which does not include "worshipping" of SRK and just chanting Jai Jai SRK at every single opportunity, gets that "fan treatment" tbhsmiley36 this after, I have openly supported Jawaan and usually post pretty neutral reviews for most movies I watch smiley36

It’s not the star or the fanbase. It’s individual people saying wrong stuff. But then they do kinda run to generalize. Even after I’m trying to stop you from doing it smiley36