Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Funtuss thumbnail
Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 3 months ago

Dunki also had corporate bookings although not on the same level as pathan n jawan due to brand hirani. They were perhaps confident it will organically make more than 300cr. Had they known the turkey it would turn out to be they wouldve been well prepared and made it as big a blockbuster as the previous two shahrukh khan movies by inversting more into bulk buying, media and critics.

The guy who used to collect barely 50/60cr (jhms,dear zindagi etc) suddenly started making 500/600 crs after decades of drought. The hype seemed completely artificial then. No other fandom or neutrals cared for the comeback movie. Even srk fans were themselves trashing both pathan and jawan trailers. The movies also had negative word of mouth aur phir bhi fake hype ka drama karke collections badhaye hi ja rahe the empty theatres meinsmiley36

First week free mein tickets baant baant kar logo ko nachwaya aur wohi video circulation mein daal ke housefull ka drama karte gaye. 

Sachai toh waise logoko tabhi hi pehle din se pata thi par ab toh log aur zorshor se bol rahe hai. Kya izzat reh gayi yeh sab karke! 

Its difficult to regain audience' trust again. Joke bana diya hai bande ne apna.

The way he is been constantly called out by the trade experts and insiders is pretty shameful. Had it been any other stars, uske fans ne cheethre uda diye hote

Like how they still poke fun at papa roshan calculator all the time but will keep absolute mum on how shamefully they had to rollback HNY's highly exagerated opening numbers due to the backlash from trade and media at that time.

Anyways, I dont think it makes any sense to claim number1 position for him based on such fake pooularity. If he really had ground support he woulnt have done what he did! 

I guess nobody likes to fade into oblivion as a hasbeen star which he was for over a decade. Understandable, Desperate times call for desperate measures.

I question animal and gardar 2 now somewhat. Though I would want to know how Anil Sharma would be able to give out coprate  tickets so I’m not sure on that but I’m still wanting to know how it made so much money 💰  some reasons I was able to locate in this article on why gardar 2 did well in India https://www.hindustantimes.com/entertainment/bollywood/gadar-2-five-reasons-why-sunny-deols-film-is-breaking-box-office-records-101692255798169-amp.html

Edited by wat_up - 3 months ago
prerna4rishav thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6

Same people calling SRK’s ATBB’s as fake. smiley36 I am just glad his movies revived the single screens this year, which made the base for movies like Gadar2 or Animal to continue its dream runs. Baap baap hota hai, aur baap baap hi nikla. smiley16

Now continue with shutting down all SS and not-so-popular markets until SRK releases his next. smiley15smiley36 Movies like Mission Raniganj, Raniganj (my neighbour city) mein hi nahi chala. smiley37 Good luck to the rest ! smiley8

Funtuss thumbnail

Originally posted by: prerna4rishav

Same people calling SRK’s ATBB’s as fake. smiley36 I am just glad his movies revived the single screens this year, which made the base for movies like Gadar2 or Animal to continue its dream runs. Baap baap hota hai, aur baap baap hi nikla. smiley16

Now continue with shutting down all SS and not-so-popular markets until SRK releases his next. smiley15smiley36 Movies like Mission Raniganj, Raniganj (my neighbour city) mein hi nahi chala. smiley37 Good luck to the rest ! smiley8

Compition aur comparision gadar2 aur Animal ke saath toh ho nahi sakti due to their organic craze.

Mission raniganj se sahi se compare kar rahi ho tum. 

Aur woh bhi sahi hai sabka Baap hi nikla jis besharmi se numbers inflate karta haismiley36

prerna4rishav thumbnail

Originally posted by: Funtuss

Compition aur comparision gadar2 aur Animal ke saath toh ho nahi sakti due to their organic craze.

Mission raniganj se sahi se compare kar rahi ho tum. 

Aur woh bhi sahi hai sabka Baap hi nikla jis besharmi se numbers inflate karta haismiley36

And I dont want to get engaged in any discussions on this topic with someone who denies the organic craze of Pathan or Jawan. Not worth my time man. smiley14 You’re right, let’s move on. smiley40

Funtuss thumbnail

And I dont want to get engaged in any discussions on this topic with someone who denies the organic craze of Pathan or Jawan. Not worth my time man. smiley14 You’re right, let’s move on. smiley40

smiley36

Tell me more jokes. NOT

prerna4rishav thumbnail

smiley36

Tell me more jokes. NOT

You’d have to say ‘Knock Knock’. NOT. 

Funtuss thumbnail

You’d have to say ‘Knock Knock’. NOT. 

Theek hai phir enjoy fake numbers and fake pooularitysmiley20

Clochette thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 8 Thumbnail + 4

Dunki also had corporate bookings although not on the same level as pathan n jawan due to brand hirani.

Allegations and slander...

write one verifiable proof..,.,you can't!

It's just supporting a narration that suits you... smiley21

Shaitan-Haiwan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6

Critique Crusaders

That’s why none of these successes “feel” like actual hits. Especially Dunki, literally a flop yet it’s being pushed as a non-blockbuster semi-average success smiley36