Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

MaxMayfield thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 4 months ago

Originally posted by: Maroonporsche

It’s not the star or the fanbase. It’s individual people saying wrong stuff. But then they do kinda run to generalize. Even after I’m trying to stop you from doing it smiley36 

I havent a clue what that means Maroony..smiley36 but I really dont need lectures for having an honest opinion about watching a movie..and its not just me, lots of people on this forum go through the same thing..you dont need to suffocate someone for not having the same viewpoint as you..nobody is stopping anybody from fangirling whoever they like..I have never once quoted the person in question about her/ his views on a movie..so why is it necessary for them to question or counter mine..I am not obligated to worship SRK you knowsmiley36

Maroonporsche thumbnail

Originally posted by: MaxMayfield

.I am not obligated to worship SRK you knowsmiley36

Evidently they don’t know smiley36tell them 

Manavi_kesari thumbnail
IPL 2023 Participants 3 Thumbnail Anniversary 12 Thumbnail + 4

I havent a clue what that means Maroony..smiley36 but I really dont need lectures for having an honest opinion about watching a movie..and its not just me, lots of people on this forum go through the same thing..you dont need to suffocate someone for not having the same viewpoint as you..nobody is stopping anybody from fangirling whoever they like..I have never once quoted the person in question about her/ his views on a movie..so why is it necessary for them to question or counter mine..I am not obligated to worship SRK you knowsmiley36

Here every one must worship kauns n bw , I was said to leave the forum n Wat not smiley36

MaxMayfield thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Manavi_kesari

Here every one must worship kauns n bw , I was said to leave the forum n Wat not smiley36

Post away Manavi..kisi se darna nahismiley36 

-raVen- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Desperation of gaining actually smiley36

https://twitter.com/TrackTwood/status/1739708469392068651?t=AZCSRx96ICQxjbxez7b1Vg&s=19

Edited by -raVen- - 4 months ago
Manavi_kesari thumbnail
IPL 2023 Participants 3 Thumbnail Anniversary 12 Thumbnail + 4

Post away Manavi..kisi se darna nahismiley36 

Thanks smiley9 so much hardwork done to ban me but going strong smiley36