Kabhi Main Kabhi Tum (ARY) - Fahad Mustafa, Hania Aamir, Bushra Ansari - Page 89

Show Discussions

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

meandwho thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Sajal Aly

Posted: 2 months ago

Coffee piogi was funny smiley36

Also Sharjeena being snarky with usko laga aaj perfect time hai... shaadi ki rasmein start ho rahi hain to...Shayad pehle time nehi milla hogasmiley36

meandwho thumbnail

Sajal Aly

Mustafa was cute when he was awkwardly trying to boost up Sharjeena's morale with stay strong, but then his tum bhabhi na bhi bani par hum dost ban sake hain was smiley36

Also he said he will never leave her/ he is not a person who eaves other when they are down . She can count on him smiley9

meandwho thumbnail

Sajal Aly

Of the 5 song...what a looser is just 50 sec and Badar feels the need to play it every time Mustafa is on screen, so we hear it a lot.

I like the Hania theme, sounded a lot like masakkali, but her character looks like she will always stay anxious.

The title OST by aur singer is something I listened to a lot. The rest two are basically one song and both are just sad, some girl just shouts at the top of her voice, with a sad lyrics. They played the whole thing in todays episode smiley21

meandwho thumbnail

Sajal Aly

Hania's grey eyes are very distracting but her green dress is very beautiful Screenshot 2024-07-08 at 3.24.33 PM.png

meandwho thumbnail

Sajal Aly

The guys were also dressed sharp in this scene. What's with the other girl calling Daddy as deddi? What accent is she speaking with

https://x.com/uselessnakaraa/status/1810380085620519256

Loved the episode. A solid hook point and we got our first Hania Fahad moment on screen and it was great. Mustafa’s concern and confusion was really endearing and Hania performed that shock so brilliantly. Also is it just me or has the Badar lens improved ? The lighting is so good, the color palette of the show and also Hania looks so so beautiful as Sharjeena. That shot of her sitting with her phone on the couch in the white kurta while her family is discussing the shaadi, dances and guests etc- she looked amazing. And you could feel the burden of that whole conversation on her when she’s getting such cold signals from the guy she’s supposed to marry.

Adeel was such a scum during that break up scene. Him offering her coffee smiley7 Ugh, good riddance though. I’m with the sisters that Mustafa is at least a good person and has what we call humanity. Adeel tou sab baich chuka hai smiley39

The soundtrack is also good. Badar plays it too loud though but I liked the songs.

This should totally air twice a week though. I need the next episode now and can’t wait for the showdown smiley36

Edited by tgota92 - 2 months ago
moosewithagoose thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Sajal Aly

Enjoyed the 2nd epi more than the first one. Hania totally owned the epi..no over the top expressions, restraint, measured and completely natural. It's also a bonus that she is so effortlessly easy on the eyes except I find her grey contacts a bit distracting at times.

Fahad is yet to win me over...I feel he is ok in some scenes but underwhelming in some but they were both good in the car scene.

Also, emmad is doing a great job...they should use the loser bgm for him instead of Fahad as it is more fitting for him. smiley36

Arreyaar thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Atrangi re Season 2 Participant 0 Thumbnail + 7

Neutral Nomads

Everyone saying cute to hai cute to hai smiley36 but nothing beats emaad as taimoor tho. https://x.com/hourlyHania/status/1810419343978856688

Arreyaar thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Atrangi re Season 2 Participant 0 Thumbnail + 7

Neutral Nomads

Sab twice a week kr rhe hai but its actually twice a weeksmiley36 as brkrj was ending on monday they couldn’t air it on monday they aired first ep on tue last week and we got second ep on monday this week and now we are getting episode 3 today right? Am I confused or am I saying right? Hearing some people say its once a week is confusing me.smiley19