Kabhi Main Kabhi Tum (ARY) - Fahad Mustafa, Hania Aamir, Bushra Ansari - Page 88

Show Discussions

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

WinterBreeze thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

#MeeraSim (Tere Bin)

Posted: 2 months ago

Originally posted by: Chemcart_MJ

Premise is not that bad but I'll agree there were some parts that the ML could've done better. I feel the role has potential but either the execution or the acting does seem contrasting. In the scene where Mustafa is supposedly disinterested in helping his father out for wedding preps, Fahad is kinda disconnected in the role, tbh + when Mustafa's father takes his phone to cut the call, the father and the friend have far more screen presence then the ML himself.

Fahad I think he overdid the casualness. Agree on the screen presence part. There were so many scenes, I do not remember some now. His role has potential, lets see.

anikamathur thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4

Hamza Sohail

It's KMKT Day For Sana, Haalim, Palak Tgota, nightingale, aariz and Hypnotoad smiley27

imAariz thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Yayyyyyy!!! It's KMKT Day!!!! smiley40smiley41

Tiara-p thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 1 Thumbnail

Hania is the best thing in Kabhi main kabhi tum till nowsmiley42.She is looking so pretty and fresh and her acting today was amazing smiley42

bips thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 8

This is once a week right??

Channels really need to rethink this strategy in the era of binging webseries.. We are looking at 6 months + of the show!!!

I actually enjoyed the teasers alot.. 2 reluctant, poles apart people falling in love is my jam but not starting this till it's over..

anikamathur thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4

Hamza Sohail

Originally posted by: bips

This is once a week right??

Channels really need to rethink this strategy in the era of binging webseries.. We are looking at 6 months + of the show!!!

I actually enjoyed the teasers alot.. 2 reluctant, poles apart people falling in love is my jam but not starting this till it's over..

Twice a week

Originally posted by: Tiara-p

Hania is the best thing in Kabhi main kabhi tum till nowsmiley42.She is looking so pretty and fresh and her acting today was amazing smiley42

She acted well today & looked so pretty. I liked Mustafa as well. Adeel is such a selfish man smiley7

Arreyaar thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Atrangi re Season 2 Participant 0 Thumbnail + 7

Neutral Nomads

Episode was so so. Aur kya hi interesting hota build up horaha. But Hania was good todaysmiley27

I am liking both fahad and hania.

As expected adeel is very selfish.

Bhabhi bano ya na bno per ek dost hai tumhare paas hamesha ke liyesmiley42 - mustafa