Kabhi Main Kabhi Tum (ARY) - Fahad Mustafa, Hania Aamir, Bushra Ansari - Page 87

Show Discussions

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 3 months ago

On point smiley37

IMG_5458.jpeg

Emmad was great in the first episode , he’s never been one of the best actors and barely tolerable for me but I enjoyed his performance so so much in this ! He should probably drop the boring typical roles and experiment more with this kind of stuff. He’s good at it (let’s not jinx it though smiley36).

SH review was also solid. I agree that Hania needs to try more versatile roles but I do like her in this. Both the brothers could have been played by younger actors but I don’t think so far we know if they’re in their 20s or 30s. Since Fahad is actually 40, if he’s playing someone in his 30s, I’ll let that slide. Performance so far has been good. Only thing I really hate is the loser background music and I’m pretty sure Badar will make us sick of it by overusing it smiley5

nightingale1234 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

#MeeraSim (Tere Bin)

Originally posted by: tgota92

On point smiley37

IMG_5458.jpeg

Emmad was great in the first episode , he’s never been one of the best actors and barely tolerable for me but I enjoyed his performance so so much in this ! He should probably drop the boring typical roles and experiment more with this kind of stuff. He’s good at it (let’s not jinx it though smiley36).

SH review was also solid. I agree that Hania needs to try more versatile roles but I do like her in this. Both the brothers could have been played by younger actors but I don’t think so far we know if they’re in their 20s or 30s. Since Fahad is actually 40, if he’s playing someone in his 30s, I’ll let that slide. Performance so far has been good. Only thing I really hate is the loser background music and I’m pretty sure Badar will make us sick of it by overusing it smiley5

Yet to watch. Seems like it's not as impressive as teaser. But still, wanna try for hania❤️

anikamathur thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4

Hamza Sohail

Originally posted by: nightingale1234

Yet to watch. Seems like it's not as impressive as teaser. But still, wanna try for hania❤️

I have fully skipped the drama like FT S02 and TMKH

hypnotoad thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

On point smiley37

IMG_5458.jpeg

Fahad is 40 same way Aditi Rao Hydari is 37.

anikamathur thumbnail

Hamza Sohail

More like early 40s

anikamathur thumbnail

Hamza Sohail

No shade to KMKT Fans it's a joke

https://youtu.be/HK8X6BSs4dE

MJ_1009 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 2 months ago

On point smiley37

IMG_5458.jpeg

He is quite self-conscious lol. Even when rescuing his brother from the jail, he was quite self-obsessed. Lol, whats even funny is that the father is too poor to recognize this behavior lol.
MJ_1009 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 2 months ago

Originally posted by: WinterBreeze

First episode was okay. I felt it was heavy in terms of screenplay like there were so many scenes that took place back to back. Loved Hania’s role, her acting was good. Was not convinced with Fahad’s acting. His expressions were bit stiff, restricted and did not appear like a casual young, less-worried guy. And whats with halfway through unbuttoned shirt nowadays and revealing your chest? Guys don't wear like that at homes. Is it? But story looks interesting.

Premise is not that bad but I'll agree there were some parts that the ML could've done better. I feel the role has potential but either the execution or the acting does seem contrasting. In the scene where Mustafa is supposedly disinterested in helping his father out for wedding preps, Fahad is kinda disconnected in the role, tbh + when Mustafa's father takes his phone to cut the call, the father and the friend have far more screen presence then the ML himself.