Kabhi Main Kabhi Tum (ARY) - Fahad Mustafa, Hania Aamir, Bushra Ansari - Page 86

Show Discussions

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 3 months ago

Originally posted by: MaxMayfield

It took me three four attempts to complete the first episode. Sorry but Fahad is a huge misfit IMO. He looks visibly too mature to play a 20 something loser on screen. I am sure Something haute won’t shame him for his screen age not fitting in with his character 🤷‍♀️ Hania was actually the best part about the episode..her performance was restrained and mature and she looks so pretty but I don’t know why the screen is so dark and dull smiley22smiley12 Emaad’s character reminded me of the guy from 3 idiots and I was like…someone please drop some pudina ka chutney on his perfectly fitting model like torso shirtsmiley43 smiley39smiley37 let’s find out the price of his shirt..is it 5009 dollars? I’ll try watching it for Hania..but nyaah vibe is not matching

i am still so irritated with the trailer being force fed to me, i don't want anything to do with this show at least until i can detox that trailer out of my system.. thank you drive through

anikamathur thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4

Hamza Sohail

It took me three four attempts to complete the first episode. Sorry but Fahad is a huge misfit IMO. He looks visibly too mature to play a 20 something loser on screen. I am sure Something haute won’t shame him for his screen age not fitting in with his character 🤷‍♀️ Hania was actually the best part about the episode..her performance was restrained and mature and she looks so pretty but I don’t know why the screen is so dark and dull smiley22smiley12 Emaad’s character reminded me of the guy from 3 idiots and I was like…someone please drop some pudina ka chutney on his perfectly fitting model like torso shirtsmiley43 smiley39smiley37 let’s find out the price of his shirt..is it 5009 dollars? I’ll try watching it for Hania..but nyaah vibe is not matching

Hmmm but Fahad is taking inspiration from Emily Blunt as she played younger roles in the fall guy and Sicario also both are 41

WinterBreeze thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

#MeeraSim (Tere Bin)

Originally posted by: anikamathur

I think he's inspired from Farhad

Farhad kaun? Sorry all names look same to me :D

anikamathur thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4

Hamza Sohail

Originally posted by: WinterBreeze

Farhad kaun? Sorry all names look same to me :D

Farhad from Burns Road Kay Romeo Juliet

Tiara-p thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 1 Thumbnail

I have good expectations from this show.And i do agree with Fahad not suiting the age part,i think it will take some time for me to accept him as this young 25 or something years old.

Originally posted by: Home786

Is this show based on the story of Akele hum Akele tum movie??? The plot line looks so similar...

Movie ka toh pata nhi but it has almost same plot of drama Mera Humrahi and fun fact was that it had Fahad Mustafa as well.

There Shehzad sheikh and soniya hussain character's were in love with each other and was getting married but just before marriage shehzad backed off and left his house. Then soniya got married to shehzad's older brother played by fahad mustafa. It was love after marriage trope. They fell in love then had some misunderstandings too but in the end they got happy ending.

And I guess this drama is going in same way. Only difference is that here fahad's character is a carefree loser but in Mere Humrahi, he was a settled independent and responsible man.

mala06 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 4

#EmAar (Radd)

Originally posted by: KhaqONeal

i am still so irritated with the trailer being force fed to me, i don't want anything to do with this show at least until i can detox that trailer out of my system.. thank you drive through

Lol just like me 🤣🤣

mala06 thumbnail

#EmAar (Radd)

I watchef 10 min of episode and I agree. He at max can play as 30 yeat old. No way he would look 20-25. He is so mismatch. Billu would have been perfect.

Sh won't. You know criticism is for certain actors only.

Edited by mala06 - 3 months ago
mala06 thumbnail

#EmAar (Radd)

Kabhi Main Kabhi Tum is a highly anticipated drama serial revolving around the ‘Opposites Attract’ concept. The show features:

Fahad Mustafa as Mustafa: The youngest member of his family, Mustafa is relaxed, carefree, and a video game enthusiast who doesn’t take life seriously.

Hania Aamir as Sharjeena: A bibliophile and top student with a practical approach to life. She is gentle yet fierce, passionate yet compromising, and hostile yet lovable.

Emmad Irfani as Adeel: Mustafa’s elder brother, a self-centered and opportunistic person who prioritizes career goals and serious life plans.

Naeema Butt as Rubab: Adeel’s boss, a decisive and confident woman who likes Adeel.

Javed Sheikh as Iftekhar: The retired father of Adeel and Mustafa, constantly worried about Mustafa’s future.

Bushra Ansari as Shagufta: Mustafa’s mother, always striving to maintain peace and happiness in her home and family.

Maya Khan as Sidra: Mustafa’s supportive sister.

The drama explores the idea that perfection in a relationship isn’t about two similar people being together, but about opposites completing each other. It also delves into the power dynamics between Adeel and Rubab as they navigate personal growth.

Written by: Farhat Ishtiaq

Directed by: Badar Mehmood

Edited by mala06 - 3 months ago
Home786 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: NINALOGY

Movie ka toh pata nhi but it has almost same plot of drama Mera Humrahi and fun fact was that it had Fahad Mustafa as well.

There Shehzad sheikh and soniya hussain character's were in love with each other and was getting married but just before marriage shehzad backed off and left his house. Then soniya got married to shehzad's older brother played by fahad mustafa. It was love after marriage trope. They fell in love then had some misunderstandings too but in the end they got happy ending.

And I guess this drama is going in same way. Only difference is that here fahad's character is a carefree loser but in Mere Humrahi, he was a settled independent and responsible man.

No that movie has same plot.. Like hero heroine elopes and gets married where heroine's family will abandoning her and hero's family accepts her. The hero don't have his own family, he will be orphan...

Both the leads will have some ambitions to become popular and get settled high.. In the initial stage, both husband and wife will leave happily and peacefully but later on hero will start to dictate heroine's life and will end in sabotaging of female lead's dreams.. They will get separate but won't take divorce..

After some time, heroine will be more successful than hero whereas will still struggle to attain what he wants inspite of so much of hard work... There will tussle and hustle between them but at the end they will reunite...

By looking at the teasers, I got the same vibe..