Kabhi Main Kabhi Tum (ARY) - Fahad Mustafa, Hania Aamir, Bushra Ansari - Page 83

Show Discussions

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Tulip9 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 2 months ago

So low views , even if in a channel like ARY smiley26hope it grows , once they come together in the drama . then fireworks will startsmiley27The episode was a visual treat felt like watching a movie fahad is exceptional though. Found his performance so good . Angry at his brother, what a douce bag he is . Hope Mustafa becomes more successful than his materialistic brotherScreenshot_2024-07-03-13-43-37-01_f9ee0578fe1cc94de7482bd41accb329.jpg

Edited by Tulip9 - 2 months ago
anikamathur thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4

Hamza Sohail

Originally posted by: Tulip9

So low views , even if in a channel like ARY smiley26hope it grows , once they come together in the drama . then fireworks will startsmiley27Screenshot_2024-07-03-13-43-37-01_f9ee0578fe1cc94de7482bd41accb329.jpg

Also digital sponsor is same as BRKRJ BTW I'm first time seeing master paints being digital sponsor for Ary show i thought they sponsor only hum dramas

Tiara-p thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 1 Thumbnail

Views are pretty low,I hope it growssmiley9.I loved the 1st epi,it was great.I didn’t skip any scene bcs i liked them all.Adeel’s lady boss is a bit off otherwise everyone gave their best for me.Waiting for 2nd epismiley9

Hania is looking pretty and totally natural here,the jhumkas and kajal are suiting her a lot!Adeel is well well a red flag,I don’t understand how she didn’t see it in this 4 months of engagement.That seems like a loophole to me bcs she seemed quite sensible otherwise.Mustafa’s character is a total entertainer and i am happy that the male lead is so fun bcs most of the times they are just way too perfect or way too red flag kinda .I am waiting for Sharjeena and Mustafa’s meet,they gonna have some real chemistry smiley42

Arreyaar thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Atrangi re Season 2 Participant 0 Thumbnail + 7

Neutral Nomads

Originally posted by: Tiara-p

Views are pretty low,I hope it growssmiley9.I loved the 1st epi,it was great.I didn’t skip any scene bcs i liked them all.Adeel’s lady boss is a bit off otherwise everyone gave their best for me.Waiting for 2nd epismiley9

Hania is looking pretty and totally natural here,the jhumkas and kajal are suiting her a lot!Adeel is well well a red flag,I don’t understand how she didn’t see it in this 4 months of engagement.That seems like a loophole to me bcs she seemed quite sensible otherwise.Mustafa’s character is a total entertainer and i am happy that the male lead is so fun bcs most of the times they are just way too perfect or way too red flag kinda .I am waiting for Sharjeena and Mustafa’s meet,they gonna have some real chemistry smiley42

I like the fact that mustafa’s character is flawed. Sometimes we need these kind of ML’s too. I agree with adeel’s boss, she was so off. I hope her dialogue delivery improves. Hania was looking gorgeous and I liked her acting, monotonous nahi hai like maheer or hala smiley36 for a change. For now I feel even fahad is doing good. Let’s see what happens later.

meandwho thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Sajal Aly

They released the saddest OST first https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YtRNZ2TCxLY