Kabhi Main Kabhi Tum (ARY) - Fahad Mustafa, Hania Aamir, Bushra Ansari - Page 77

Show Discussions

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

2RsFan thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 3 months ago

Looks like a mix of MPHT and Mere Humsafar. . Also Fahad is a miscast and looks too old for the character. Nobody would be convinced that he is the younger brother of Emmad Irfani.

Edited by 2RsFan - 3 months ago
moosewithagoose thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Sajal Aly

Originally posted by: NINALOGY

It seems typical one đŸ¥º

Whatever interest I had in watching it, this teaser has successfully extinguished it..was really expecting something out of the box from this writer

I think its quite unfair to judge whole Drama by some teasers. Same happened with Radd teasers before people assumed it a bad drama by looking at promos but it was proved a decent watch.

About People complaining about Hania's same looks i am agree with that. Hania is really good in playing bubbly roles she should do those characters not always but try something different.

Edited by Virgo27 - 3 months ago
Tiara-p thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Virgo27

About People complaining about Hania's same looks i am agree with that. Hania is really good in playing bubbly roles she should do those characters not always but try something different.

I think this is the problem with many actors. They know a formula for hit show and then they don't take risks.

Hania has been doing different roles,Rumi Hala Gulmeena Nausheen all of them were different from each other.Its just her last venture Maheer has been of no use.That was no character actually.Also she is doing Maryam,who is a villain for netflix.For Sharjeena,i have yo see the drama for it.The show Ruswai that’s coming on express tv finally,she played a lawyer there,so excited to watch her there too.

Originally posted by: Tiara-p

Hania has been doing different roles,Rumi Hala Gulmeena Nausheen all of them were different from each other.Its just her last venture Maheer has been of no use.That was no character actually.Also she is doing Maryam,who is a villain for netflix.For Sharjeena,i have yo see the drama for it.The show Ruswai that’s coming on express tv finally,she played a lawyer there,so excited to watch her there too.

i haven't made any judgment abour her role for this show yet. I am talking about her last two shows specially her styling.

Edited by Virgo27 - 3 months ago

Best of luck to Fahad Mustafa for his comeback showsmiley20.

Really excited smiley32smiley41

anikamathur thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4

Hamza Sohail

It's KMKT Day For Sana, Haalim, Palak, Tgota, nightingale and Moose

enjoy the drama smiley27

https://tenor.com/busT5.gif

Tiara-p thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Virgo27

i haven't made any judgment abour her role for this show yet. I am talking about her last two shows specially her styling.

yeah the get up is same ,which i am bored of as wellsmiley26