Kabhi Main Kabhi Tum (ARY) - Fahad Mustafa, Hania Aamir, Bushra Ansari - Page 74

Show Discussions

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

anikamathur thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4

Hamza Sohail

Posted: 3 months ago

Welcome

Word Count: 1

MaxMayfield thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Critical Connoisseurs

Originally posted by: anikamathur

Dear KMKT Moots

I have seen you enjoying, being happy and having so much excitement just like pathaan and gentlemen era and I know that Tommorow it's replacing BRKRJ and I'm in sad mode today btw I respect everyone's opinion about KMKT and I'm going to skip this drama due to some fiascos anyways Tommorow is your day and Shine and slay it all I'm happy for Sana, Haalim, Max, Mala, Hypno, palak and Tgota everyone Mon-Tue 8 PM Slot Is yours From Tomorrow onwards

Love

Anika smiley27

https://tenor.com/bLLXq.gif

https://tenor.com/bLLXn.gif

are you hibernating from IF Anika?
anikamathur thumbnail

Hamza Sohail

Originally posted by: MaxMayfield

are you hibernating from IF Anika?

No I'm talking about KMKT and your opinions as today BRKRJ Is going off air and I decided to give your moment to shine Mon-Tue slot was mine now it's yours btw i will be in IF forever not going to hibernate

Edited by anikamathur - 3 months ago
MaxMayfield thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Critical Connoisseurs

No I'm talking about KMKT and my opinions as today BRKRJ Is going off air and I decided to give your moment to shine Mon-Tue slot was mine now it's yours btw i will be in IF forever not going to hibernate

I dont know how much of Fahad can I tolerate..so I might not be watching KMKT after all. I hyped it for 2 minutes and now I have Barzakh and DT shows and Radd and Noor Jahan anywaysmiley36 I am so used to not watching Mon-Tues 8 pm shows ..that I dont think I am very concerned about this slot.smiley36
anikamathur thumbnail

Hamza Sohail

Originally posted by: MaxMayfield

I dont know how much of Fahad can I tolerate..so I might not be watching KMKT after all. I hyped it for 2 minutes and now I have Barzakh and DT shows and Radd and Noor Jahan anywaysmiley36 I am so used to not watching Mon-Tues 8 pm shows ..that I dont think I am very concerned about this slot.smiley36

I only saw his mastana mahi and kankar and Mon-Tue Drama I've watched is Mannat Murad, BRKRJ, Initial Mein episodes and tumhare husn ke naam

mala06 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 4

#EmAar (Radd)

Dear KMKT Moots

I have seen you enjoying, being happy and having so much excitement just like pathaan and gentlemen era and I know that Tommorow it's replacing BRKRJ and I'm in sad mode today btw I respect everyone's opinion about KMKT and I'm going to skip this drama due to some fiascos anyways Tommorow is your day and Shine and slay it all I'm happy for Sana, Haalim, Max, Mala, Hypno, palak and Tgota everyone Mon-Tue 8 PM Slot Is yours From Tomorrow onwards

Love

Anika smiley27

https://tenor.com/bLLXq.gif

https://tenor.com/bLLXn.gif

Feeling sad for you. Hopefully you will get another better hamza show. Coming to this show, I don't think I will watch it right now. Don't want to get addicted to another show after Radd. And I hate waiting especially it turns out good. But I am spectical about the show after watching last teaser.

anikamathur thumbnail

Hamza Sohail

Originally posted by: mala06

Feeling sad for you. Hopefully you will get another better hamza show. Coming to this show, I don't think I will watch it right now. Don't want to get addicted to another show after Radd. And I hate waiting especially it turns out good. But I am spectical about the show after watching last teaser.

I'm going to skip KMKT waise bhi due to it's Star Plus storyline smiley37

mala06 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 4

#EmAar (Radd)

I'm going to skip KMKT waise bhi due to it's Star Plus storyline smiley37

Yea. Seems so.

imAariz thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Dear KMKT Moots

Love

Anika smiley27

Mujhe Tag Nhi Kiya smiley19

anikamathur thumbnail

Hamza Sohail

Originally posted by: imAariz

Mujhe Tag Nhi Kiya smiley19

I will very soon tumhara bhi day hai kal