Kabhi Main Kabhi Tum (ARY) - Fahad Mustafa, Hania Aamir, Bushra Ansari - Page 72

Show Discussions

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

anikamathur thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4

Hamza Sohail

Posted: 3 months ago

Originally posted by: mala06

I hope the story is as good as promotion. At this rate I feel they are over promoting it. I am already annoyed.

Even Jennifer Lopez doesn't do these over promotion during her this is me now era

anikamathur thumbnail

Hamza Sohail

Originally posted by: mala06

No. No show puts promos in teasers. I feel Ary has special relationship with Fahad. Show mein i can understand. Even in Ary I havw never seen them doing it for other shows.

Because he produce dramas for Ary and host JP the only exception big bang did is they produce for urdu 1 which is andaaz e sitam

hypnotoad thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Arreyaar

They started it very late, I don’t know why everyone is pissed off with promotionssmiley36 I feel its not even that relevant.
agar ye over promotion lag rha hai toh fir pta nahi or kya hoga.

How was it started late?

KMKT goes on air on Tuesday, Jul 2. First teaser dropped almost three weeks before that date.

However, actual promotions started before that.

See Fahad's IG post on May 29 below. Also, Hania dropped the Sharjeena post on May 29.

That's 5 weeks of promotions which is more than the standard 3 weeks shows typically get.

Since then, we also got 2 magazine photoshoots (Diva, Hello) + the poster shoots. Btw these covershoots are not like the cktr looks we saw in teasers. Ab yeh bhi couple or chemistry promote kar rahe hain obviously.

The KMKT teaser runs twice in every episode of every ARY show I watch on YT, and it also runs in teasers of other shows. This level of prevalence and frequency we don't see with promotions of other shows. On IG and YT, you will see neutrals complaining of getting an overdose of the teasers. Amma in GL ranted about it a week or two ago even.

All of this adds up to give the perception of overpromotions. If they had kept a halka haath and not thoonso-ed teasers everywhere and done one less cover-shoot, they might have avoided the overpromotion criticism.

https://www.instagram.com/p/C7jbyFaNuRo/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link&igsh=MzRlODBiNWFlZA==

https://www.instagram.com/p/C7jPnv2vPXZ/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link&igsh=MzRlODBiNWFlZA==

Edited by hypnotoad - 3 months ago
Arreyaar thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Atrangi re Season 2 Participant 0 Thumbnail + 7

Neutral Nomads

Originally posted by: hypnotoad

How was it started late?

KMKT goes on air on Tuesday, Jul 2. First teaser dropped almost three weeks before that date.

However, actual promotions started before that.

See Fahad's IG post on May 29 below. Also, Hania dropped the Sharjeena post on May 29.

That's 5 weeks of promotions which is more than the standard 3 weeks shows typically get.

Since then, we also got 2 magazine photoshoots (Diva, Hello) + the poster shoots. Btw these covershoots are not like the cktr looks we saw in teasers. Ab yeh bhi couple or chemistry promote kar rahe hain obviously.

The KMKT teaser runs twice in every episode of every ARY show I watch on YT, and it also runs in teasers of other shows. This level of prevalence and frequency we don't see with promotions of other shows. On IG and YT, you will see neutrals complaining of getting an overdose of the teasers. Amma in GL ranted about it a week or two ago even.

All of this adds up to give the perception of overpromotions. If they had kept a halka haath and not thoonso-ed teasers everywhere and done one less cover-shoot, they might have avoided the overpromotion criticism.

https://www.instagram.com/p/C7jbyFaNuRo/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link&igsh=MzRlODBiNWFlZA==

https://www.instagram.com/p/C7jPnv2vPXZ/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link&igsh=MzRlODBiNWFlZA==

First revealing look was dropped on 10th june on youtube and teasers started getting uploaded from 12th June. Still nobody is really talking about it even on social media. I don’t think so it will be something huge, they know it too, that’s why they are promoting it. I am personally okay with it being promoted like this because its not the first show to use this tactics. Over promotions ke liye screening bachi hai abhi.smiley36 Geo ke shows mai bhi you get promos in between which is also sometimes frustrating.
btw I saw that teaser in upcoming promo of noor jahan and that was not needed. I mean they are showing teaser first of kmkt and then showing the promo of next episode. Lol.

Personally I am not seeing its hype so I don’t think its overly promoted.

anikamathur thumbnail

Hamza Sohail

Originally posted by: Arreyaar

First revealing look was dropped on 10th june on youtube and teasers started getting uploaded from 12th June. Still nobody is really talking about it even on social media. I don’t think so it will be something huge, they know it too, that’s why they are promoting it. I am personally okay with it being promoted like this because its not the first show to use this tactics. Over promotions ke liye screening bachi hai abhi.smiley36 Geo ke shows mai bhi you get promos in between which is also sometimes frustrating.
btw I saw that teaser in upcoming promo of noor jahan and that was not needed. I mean they are showing teaser first of kmkt and then showing the promo of next episode. Lol.

Personally I am not seeing its hype so I don’t think its overly promoted.

You forgot PSL promos coming before Ary teasers

MaxMayfield thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Critical Connoisseurs

I feel like people are just generally annoyed with KMKT teasers. Looking at the last dull teaser everywhere on top of it..which is super grim and annoying…smiley24 Fahad has a punchable face and Hania’s crying Pepsi Hala voicesmiley44 Idk What magic can Farhat do when the teasers look super typical and irritating. But hoping still that it might surprise..if execution is good..all ends well.

anikamathur thumbnail

Hamza Sohail

Originally posted by: MaxMayfield

I feel like people are just generally annoyed with KMKT teasers. Looking at the last dull teaser everywhere on top of it..which is super grim and annoying…smiley24 Fahad has a punchable face and Hania’s crying Pepsi Hala voicesmiley44 Idk What magic can Farhat do when the teasers look super typical and irritating. But hoping still that it might surprise..if execution is good..all ends well.

Yes thanks for saying my feelings uss fiasco ke baad i was very angry at that time and I decided to give a new nickname Destroyer King

Originally posted by: MaxMayfield

you forgot the slurping of 2 minute noodles and some other gross stuff ..even the start of that music ting ting is annoying.. forcing people to watch something when they're trying to watch something else will generally annoy them .. i saw a yellowish tint in one of the promos and thought they should change the show to Kabhi Sardard Kabhi Jaundice

anikamathur thumbnail

Hamza Sohail

Originally posted by: KhaqONeal

you forgot the slurping of 2 minute noodles and some other gross stuff ..even the start of that music ting ting is annoying.. forcing people to watch something when they're trying to watch something else will generally annoy them .. i saw a yellowish tint in one of the promos and thought they should change the show to Kabhi Sardard Kabhi Jaundice

I think he's copying the tik tok aesthetics of kawaii and self care