Kabhi Main Kabhi Tum (ARY) - Fahad Mustafa, Hania Aamir, Bushra Ansari - Page 134

Show Discussions

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Chemcart_MJ thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 1 months ago

Originally posted by: Kittykatkit

Why won’t mustafa get a damn job ? Like seriously, even a part time job he can and spend the rest of his time playing video games . I don’t understand that part of him

i think woh thoda asar agle precap mei dikega but lets see lol.
Chemcart_MJ thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: NINALOGY

He does have responsibilities but ehsaas nhi haina. He just needs a triggering moment to realize that he is capable to earn and take up all the responsibilities. Hoty hain kuch carefree log bhi.

haan, it does affect him even though he tends to shrug those comments off. let's see lol.
Kittykatkit thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Sheheryar Munawar

I feel like rubab did too much telling adeel not to go to his parents house. He maybe an asshole but I feel like it’s normal to be bothered by your ex fiancé marrying your brother, doesn’t necessarily mean you’re still in love with your ex , that’s just weird

Tiara-p thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 1 Thumbnail

The show has picked up,I think it’s going to get amazing views too pretty soon,I hope it’s onwards and upwards for the show from now on smiley9

Tiara-p thumbnail

I am very happy for Haniasmiley17smiley27

Tiara-p thumbnail

This week’s episode won me over.I am loving Sharjeena and Mustafa right now.Mustafa’s character development is happening thankfully otherwise i was getting pretty pissed with the guy.

anikamathur thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4

Hamza Sohail

Originally posted by: Tiara-p

I am very happy for Haniasmiley17smiley27

I'm happy for you

Extra Word

meandwho thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Sajal Aly

Originally posted by: Kittykatkit

he does have responsibilities , even before marriage. His living at home rent free, food paid for but his dad is obviously struggling . A sensible adult would be like hey my dad is old and working his ass off to take care of the family , let me get a job to help him . Both his parents pester him about his lifestyle but he doesn’t seem to care

I don't think he goes without food/medicine. Earlier, his brother used to contribute and his dad still works. So, he thinks his mom is just complaining for the sake of it. There no real need for him to work. nd he is able to earn pocket change, so he. isn't thinking long term yet
meandwho thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Sajal Aly

Originally posted by: Tiara-p

This week’s episode won me over.I am loving Sharjeena and Mustafa right now.Mustafa’s character development is happening thankfully otherwise i was getting pretty pissed with the guy.

Same, all there scenes together are so adorable. They developed a friendship and are willing to understand each other. My only complain is they keep on showing scenes of the two parent, most of the screentime is just families complaining. I like Adele-rubab but not the parents smiley13
Tiara-p thumbnail

Originally posted by: meandwho

Same, all there scenes together are so adorable. They developed a friendship and are willing to understand each other. My only complain is they keep on showing scenes of the two parent, most of the screentime is just families complaining. I like Adele-rubab but not the parents smiley13

parents are for trp,saas is for trp,we have to tolerate it lolsmiley14.Adeel Rubab interesting hai,I just want to see Adeel getting a hard time,bht maja ajata haismiley37.The way he was feeding lies to Rubab that how he loves her and she is the most beautiful for him,lol kya cheese haismiley36.

Sharjeena and Mustafa in last episode were superb together,i loved their nok jhok and bond,its pretty natural and smoothly flowing,the dhaba date was a cute onesmiley9.The eyelock they had was the deal breaker for me,it was so so cute,it’s their best scene till nowsmiley43smiley42.Episode 8 did the work for mesmiley27