Kabhi Main Kabhi Tum (ARY) - Fahad Mustafa, Hania Aamir, Bushra Ansari - Page 130

Show Discussions

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

meandwho thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Sajal Aly

Posted: 1 months ago
KhaqONeal thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: meandwho

She repeated outfit, so many middle classs girls in dramas wear one dress only once and carry designer bags with them everywhere

in some drama i can't remember which one, a family loses all their money and they don't have money for anything and they were shown carrying designer bags..and i was thinking sell that bag and you'll have rent covered ...sell another and you'll have groceries covered for a month..

sell a YSL and buy a Polène if you're not that rich anymore

these characters would rather cry and shed tears than look for a viable solutions to their problems...

Kittykatkit thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Sheheryar Munawar

their relationship is so bipolar. They’ll fight one minute then be friends the next
Chemcart_MJ thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5

so the storyline definitely is getting more & more interesting. mustafa's brother is clearly insecure of his conditions.

tbh, i think mustafa is not that bad as he started off. him & hania (primarily liked her in mere humsafar in initial days & SEM ) are starting to gel on me. esp the rain scenes & the dhabha scenes were cute.

even when the duo were in their own world whilst drying the clothes, it was cute.

Edited by Chemcart_MJ - 1 months ago
nightingale1234 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

#MeeraSim (Tere Bin)

I caught the last two episodes, and wow, things are really picking up! Mustafa isn't the cold, careless guy I thought he was. He totally gets what's going on; he just handles it differently than Sharjeena. It's hilarious how guys and girls tackle problems in their own ways!

Mustafa's mom is a piece of work. She doesn't seem to care about Adeel at all; she's just worried about the cash flow since Adeel used to handle it. The second Mustafa steps up and starts bringing in money, he'll probably become the golden child, and Adeel will be tossed aside like yesterday's news.

The best part was definitely the Mustafa and Sharjeena scenes at the end. Their playful banter is just too cute!

MaxMayfield thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Critical Connoisseurs

The last episode was super cutesmiley27 that pakoda scene and rain scene was so naturally done! Sharjeena is sucha guddi cutie dolllll! Accha theek hai bhai Fahad was fine too..not Mustafa as usual gloating about paseena wala pakoda..but Sharjeena was so cute when she said - bilkul acchey nahi lag rahe yeh sab kehte huesmiley37, but Fahad did act his part out well.

It took last two episodes for the show to really grow on me personally.smiley27

awida thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Jimmy Jab Games Season 4 0 Thumbnail + 7

Romantic Reveries

I don't know why there's no English subtitles for this show. It kills the fun. I like the lead pair. And I want to know exactly what they say to eachother.

Kittykatkit thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Sheheryar Munawar

Originally posted by: awida

I don't know why there's no English subtitles for this show. It kills the fun. I like the lead pair. And I want to know exactly what they say to eachother.

ary is terrible when it comes to posting subtitles. Geo will have the subtitles as soon as the episode is uploaded, even hum is better at this but ary just doesn’t seem to care