Views

Users

Frequent Posters

PardesiBabu thumbnail
Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Anniversary 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 months ago

Originally posted by: Guddu.Pandit

Zero tanked after audience saw this performance smiley36

Zero tanked after audience saw over acting of srk n  anushka dono hi irritating the usme smiley26

Sirf Katrina was watchable n saved the movie smiley14

https://youtu.be/uCJTMo6Vnxs?si=QspWzIhr6A1tRGBX

Edited by PardesiBabu - 4 months ago
Novarieaa thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2

Nah man she is a bad actress. She is uber charming and beautiful. She has immense screen presence and a certain charm to her which makes her endearing on screen. But she is not a good acrress by any means. She does really well in light hearted roles though! 

PardesiBabu thumbnail

Originally posted by: Novarieaa

Nah man she is a bad actress. She is uber charming and beautiful. She has immense screen presence and a certain charm to her which makes her endearing on screen. But she is not a good acrress by any means. She does really well in light hearted roles though! 

Bad actress hote hue bhi she overshadowed SRK, Anushka, Aamir, Ranbir, Salman, Vijay Sethupati socho agar good actress hoti toh koi nahi dikhta smiley14

Edited by PardesiBabu - 4 months ago
PardesiBabu thumbnail
Posted: 3 months ago

Merry Christmas ka reviews 

Aaj poori dunia bhi yahi keh rahi hai ki Katrina is underrated actress smiley14

Edited by PardesiBabu - 3 months ago
RaniPreityAish thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3

I agree. She had the best performance in Zero. In fact, the film should have just focused on her rather than leaving her after the first half.

rickyproctor27 thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

I always defend her since I am a big fan of her personality and graceful dancing. I personally don't rate her as a great actress but I empathise with her journey and don't rate her as a bad actress like for eg Tanushree Dutta etc. I can best put it this way, I've never come out of a movie thinking 'Katrina was horrible' or 'Katrina was mind-blowing' 

She does a decent/good job so I don't see her as underrated. I think when you get good directors and scripts, actors develop and shine. She has been really good in ZNMD (Zoya), New York and Ek Tha Tiger (Kabir Khan), JTHJ (Yash Chopra), Ajab Prem (RS).  But since Salman was infuential in her career at the start and he himself is not known for great acting, she got films with directors who didn't try to test her potential. She did a lot of films with Akshay too who is a big star but not always a great actor. (Salman and Akshay's award cabinets as exhibits). sometimes working with great actors also raises your performance levels. Her linguistic barrier also may have hurt her and she couldn't have a script every time of a girl who grew up abroad. 

However, I have immense respect for her for carving a place for herself amongst the top actresses and maintaining it for a very long time.

MyselfJ thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail + 2

Katrina was a riot in Tees Maar Khan.She was the best thing about the movie..that’s my guilty pleasure.smiley40

PardesiBabu thumbnail
RaniPreityAish thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3

Can we keep our fingers crossed for a Filmfare nomination next year? I was hoping she would get nominated for Tiger 3 this year but alas.