Ariyashivya thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Posted: 6 months ago

Great update

Waiting for more ☺️

8Lucky88 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

Loved the second chapter. Beautifully written. Thank you for adding.

I would like for you to write more. Love reading your story 

Honey-Friend thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Team Abhira (Gen 4)

This story is amazing.. My fav ff of Abhira. Please do continue because on screen it's just disappointing and sad. Please write the next part from Abhira's POV if possible. NGL your story made my last day of this year in a way. 

baisnabi thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

I loved your writing dear . An independent Abhira comes first because I believe no woman should be completely dependent on a man financially, physically or emotionally & our Abhira is a strong female lead with her own cute silly antics. If u continue with the storyline then I would urge u to show her as the same silly but strong female lead we all adore and then if your thoughts or storyline permit u can introduce a new lead (if necessary). But please DON'T LET HER GET BACK WITH ARMAAN!! ARMAAN = CRIMSON RED FLAG!! 

takiya thumbnail

Originally posted by: Ariyashivya

Great update

Waiting for more ☺️

Thank you!! :) 

takiya thumbnail

Originally posted by: 8Lucky88

Loved the second chapter. Beautifully written. Thank you for adding.

I would like for you to write more. Love reading your story 

Thank you sooo much for appreciating it. This made me so happy. You are so kind. I am really glad to know you loved it. Thank you!!! <3

takiya thumbnail

Originally posted by: MouMalikPatra

This story is amazing.. My fav ff of Abhira. Please do continue because on screen it's just disappointing and sad. Please write the next part from Abhira's POV if possible. NGL your story made my last day of this year in a way. 

I am so glad you like it. Thank you so much for remarking on it. NGL, your comment made my new day of the new year even better. So lots of love to you.

I get the disappointment, hence I might give it a try. Though I make no promises. Thank you for taking out the time to read and leave such amazing comments. <3

takiya thumbnail

Originally posted by: baisnabi

I loved your writing dear . An independent Abhira comes first because I believe no woman should be completely dependent on a man financially, physically or emotionally & our Abhira is a strong female lead with her own cute silly antics. If u continue with the storyline then I would urge u to show her as the same silly but strong female lead we all adore and then if your thoughts or storyline permit u can introduce a new lead (if necessary). But please DON'T LET HER GET BACK WITH ARMAAN!! ARMAAN = CRIMSON RED FLAG!! 

Girl, you took the words right out of my mouth. Abhira is the perfect combination of strong and sweetly feminine. Goes to show that both could co-exist and that they aren't mutually exclusive. 

You are really sweet with how you are invested in the story. I like the enthusiasm. It's quite infectious. 

The reason for why I left the one shot open-ended is so that readers can build their own happy endings. Whether or not Abhira ends up with Armaan or another lead is solely upto them. But, yes, If you ask me, I say she deserves better. So not Armaan definitely. I am totally with you on that. 

Thank you again for the precious feedback. I really appreciate it.

Edited by takiya - 6 months ago