Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

takiya thumbnail
Posted: 6 months ago

Originally posted by: 8Lucky88

Amazing start..great details for explaining abhira feeling toward armaan. 

Would like to see how they both try to adjust and family without abhira.

Please add more parts

Update soon 

Thank you for appreciating the finer details. I wasn't planning to write anymore on this, but I have. Hope you like that as well. Again, thank you for commenting. Means a lot to me.

takiya thumbnail

Originally posted by: Choti-Daiyaan

Loved your story 😍😍😍. I have a request can you write one where Armaan falls in love with Abhia but she doesn't reciprocate and falls for someone else. Even though I am loving Abhimaan together but dil jal jaata hain looking at Armaan still giving side eye glances to Kajal ki dibbi Ruhi.

I just want a story to sustain until abhimaan is on track cause Ruhi really makes me want to pull her hair.

Please write one if you can.

Thank you for the love. It is well received. I am grateful for the request, hope the continuation satisfies you for now. I totally understand your plight. It is because of that I was compelled to write in the first place. And the equation between Armaan and Ruhi are giving me the hives. My fingers itched for a better outcome for our dear Abhira. She does not deserve what she is being dealt with. It's just sad. Anyways I hope everything turns out well for her in the end.

Thank you for commenting and appreciating it.

takiya thumbnail

Originally posted by: Tanukirti

Amazing 👏.  Just love it ♥️ 

Thank you for the appreciation and love. :)

takiya thumbnail

Thank you for loving it. :)

takiya thumbnail

Originally posted by: baisnabi

A great start to a great story.  I really wish u continue it into a story & introduce a new lead for Abhira because a man like Armaan who is too obsessed with 2min love doesn't deserve Abhira. Armaan is too cringe 😬. I thought Virat was worst but atleast he knew his boundaries with Pakhi not like Armaan.

I really want a new lead for Abhira. 

Thank you for appreciating the story. I wasn't planning on continuing it, because I wanted to have an open ending of sorts. But I had this urge to write another part to it. It's not really what you wished for. Nonetheless I hope you like it. Of course you could make up scenarios where our girl gets the guys she deserves. But first she becomes the independent women we know she is. There's no rush, is it?

takiya thumbnail

Originally posted by: MouMalikPatra

This one is really good. Keep it up..

Thank you for the appreciation and encouragement. :)

takiya thumbnail

Thank you for loving it. <3

takiya thumbnail

Originally posted by: mrym_rauf

Amazing, Loved it!smiley27 hope you continue this story!

Thank you for appreciating and loving it. Hope you like the continuation as well.

Divyanshi123 thumbnail

It's amazing 

And Happy New Year you too 

takiya thumbnail

Thank you for the appreciation. :)