Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Prizi thumbnail

India

Posted: 9 months ago

India Innings

48.2 Hendricks to Sundar, FOUR runs

Helped over short fine! Slower ball, cutter into the pitch but there's no bounce, sat up nicely for Washington to pick his spot.

Viswasruti thumbnail

India

Rinku was out! Very unfortunate. I expected him to hit two sixes and reach his 50!

Anyway, he did his job splendidly. smiley31

Prizi thumbnail

India

India Innings

49.2 Burger to Rinku Singh, SIX runs

India Innings

49.3 Burger to Rinku Singh, OUT

Rinku Singh c RR Hendricks b Burger 38 (27b 3x4 2x6) SR: 140.74

Prizi thumbnail

India

END OF OVER 5013 runs • 1 wicket

IND: 296/8CRR: 5.92

Avesh Khan1 (2)

Arshdeep Singh7 (2)

N Burger9-0-64-2

BE Hendricks9-0-63-3

DiamondLife thumbnail

India

I am very happy with the score..

no matter what the result will be

Viswasruti thumbnail

India

IND 296/8 (50)

CRR: 5.92

It is a challenging score. Let's see.

Now bowlers have to bowl well.

Viswasruti thumbnail

India

Strong turnaround from India after looking very subdued in the first 30 overs or so. They've scored 141 in the last 14 overs to finish with 296, with Sanju Samson scoring a brilliant ton.

Prizi thumbnail

India

Sanju Samson: "Feels interesting, just going through with it. Feels an emotional one. There's been a lot of work I've been putting in physically and mentally over the past year. They bowled well with the new ball, as the ball got older it was getting difficult to bat. But we got momentum through my partnership with Tilak. Maharaj bowled really well.

Prizi thumbnail

India

Strong turnaround from India after looking very subdued in the first 30 overs or so. They've scored 141 in the last 14 overs to finish with 296, with Sanju Samson scoring a brilliant ton. It was his first hundred in international cricket and one that he and has fans would hope would be the start of something special after a stop-start career so far. India looked to be in some bother at 101/3 when Rahul was dismissed. At that point Tilak Varma came out to join Samson and struggled very badly. The left-hander couldn't rotate strike and was going nowhere, dragging India's run rate behind quickly. That phase of play led to a couple of rash shots from Samson as well.

Nishnesh thumbnail
ICC T20 CWC 2024 Participants 0 Thumbnail ICC T20 CWC 2024 Match Winner 0 Thumbnail + 9

Bangladesh

301/6 SA win

India 296/8🥰 vs today

India 287/6 lost

South Africa 288/3 win

South Africa 296/4 win

India 265/8 lost

South Africa 291/7 win

So close at this venue