Kunal’s Transformation, Vandu’s Halo- UPDATED- Kunal's FAKE Transform

Aishwarrior thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Anniversary 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 months ago

Kunal's transformation is truly awe-inspiring. Admittedly, there was doubt concerning if his change was genuine or not and considering his past history of flipping out or acting irrationally, anyone would question its authenticity. Yet, as the story unfolds, there are invited moments to reconsider thoughts about Kunal and witness his character growth.

He has many flaws but amidst all of his weaknesses resides a man who is indeed charming, attractive, chivalrous, influential, intelligent, ambitious, musically inclined, attentive, supportive and cultured. And maybe he’s not selfish after all, especially after witnessing him give up his last bite of food to Vandu. That action spoke volumes and amplified his willingness to prioritize her needs or enjoyment. It was an affectionate gesture along with his brief serenade to her on the violin after seemingly shying away from her request just the night before. 

So what or who is the catalyst prompting Kunal to change his perspectives, behaviors, beliefs, and life direction? Maybe it’s multiple sources. It maybe a blend of Tara and Mumbai, but essentially, the award goes to Vandu for initiating this notable and positive change in Kunal.

The lyrics to a powerful ballad called “Halo” by American artist, Beyoncé, mirrors Kunal’s transformation step-by-step. The man who once said he was incapable of loving, is suddenly falling in love. Although he’s seen declaring his love for Mumbai, it’s apparent from the way he looks into Vandu’s eyes that Vandu personifies Mumbai. 

Somewhere in between all the twists and drama the two have experienced, Kunal has found solace in Vandu’s presence. Day by day, every wall that he’s built to protect himself from falling in love for 7 long years is disappearing and soon he will find himself arriving at the place he swore he would never end up… in love. 

Vandu’s halo or aura of goodness, virtue, and admirable qualities are positively impacting Kunal effortlessly. She’s his guiding light and although it’s unexpected for him and unintentional by her, Kunal is comforted by her company. Every intimate walk and conversation they have proves this to be true. 

With this in mind, it would be of no surprise if viewers see a scene where a frustrated or restless Kunal is able to fall asleep in Vandu’s presence or vice versa. When people have a deep sense of comfort with another person, it can trigger a relaxation response in their bodies. This emotional comfort combined with a feeling of safety allows individuals to let their guard down, leading to a state of relaxation that can make it easier for them to fall asleep in each other's presence.

In return, Kunal’s transformation is having a wild and unexpected effect on Vandu. Now, more than ever, she’s at a loss for words due to her emotions and there is also a newfound shyness to her character.

Overall, the unexpected emotional connections between the two, their ability to find comfort in each other's presence, and being each other's guiding light amidst challenges, are all beautiful instances that are building a profound relationship and powerful bond.

Hopefully, their walks and intimate talks will continue because each time they occur, they unveil the ongoing transformation within the two of them. These moments of shared vulnerability and connection are not only adorable to watch but they are of course strengthening their bond. 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Aishwarrior thumbnail

Unfortunately, this whole post is irrelevant now. With Kunal flipping out again, there’s no hope for his character. He will never deserve Vandu and is clearly a monster. The only difference between him and Vaibhav is the fact that Kunal has money and that he does all of his wrongdoings in front of Vandu versus behind her back. His transformation was a trick to gain TRPs. 

vish86 thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Aishwarrior

Unfortunately, this whole post is irrelevant now. With Kunal flipping out again, there’s no hope for his character. He will never deserve Vandu and is clearly a monster. The only difference between him and Vaibhav is the fact that Kunal has money and that he does all of his wrongdoings in front of Vandu versus behind her back. His transformation was a trick to gain TRPs. 

Absolutely true kunal is monster 👹 upcoming worst than ever vandana doesn’t deserve kunal malhothra she should go to vandana nivaas back and stay independently because kunal behavior is worst and disgusting 

nish_vir thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3

Aish, I am here to rant.

Because I am pisssed!!!

If i could, i would go into the screen and slap the mr. Moody out of kunal.

Tf is wrong with that a**hole. Sorry but not sorry. He cant be called a man now, can he?!

Shuru se shuru karte hain.

The douche was a douche right off the bat. Par theek hai, maan lo ki he absolutely disliked vandana's voice, and mumbai was getting on his nerves too. Accepted. BUT how could DKP show him, suddenly imagining vandana doing riyaaz as his biwi. Koi sense hai iss baat ka! Why would he want to hear her when he loathed her voice. Haan shayad pyaar insaan ke tastes badalta hai, but clearly he has no such feelings for vandana. Then what was that inconsistent bs.

The next comes him throwing vandu and fam out of house. Fiiine! Maan liya ki this mr. loves his trash father oh so much. But that was too much humiliation. Itni ki, i believe a sane girl will never forget it. That brings me to vandu's character. The girl was a spitfire when he rejected her voice, came as her neighbour, visited her house. She looked like she had a spine!!! But post him becoming her boss, you can hardly hear her speaking for herself. What crap ya! 

The %₹&^₹%& had always been rude af. I know. But when he manhandled her in his drunken stupor, that made me see red. THAT WAS NOT OKAY! THAT WAS NOT HOT!! IT WARRANTED AN APOLOGY!! 

So what if he tried to save vandu from a bad marriage, what if he fought a few goons for her, its not Achai Credit system!! Ki acha karke credit kamao aur samne wale ko hurt karlo in exchange, coz you know, you can balance it out!!

AND THEN, he ordered vandana to keep distance from tara. Fine! Baap hai, toh he has rights! But responsibilities ka kya!! His drunk ass jeopardized tara's life, all because his cheating ex had finally divorced him! Aise toh he hates sonia, but at her one word, he easily assumed that vandana was trying to get on with him. 

Like tf man! You maybe hot, but that's tertiary. Tum main hai kya aisa ki vandana tumhe pasand kare! I mean, she HAD standards. Her musician jolly easygoing father cum friend was a standard. Which girl would want a prickly pineapple as life partner. Dream on!!

Uske baad, he had the AUDACITY TO PROPOSE MARRIAGE!!Worse is that vandana accepted this promotion to the nanny post. Does it make sense?? Ek toh 7 saal se bhula nhi paya, aur  ek ne apne so called husband se dhokha khane ke kuch hafton main ek aise insaan ko haan kardi that we all knew wasnt a green flag for her.

Mujhe bas tara chahie! Aur self respect ka kya? Sapno ka kya? Arre bande ki toxic bhua daddy ka kya? Pyaar hota toh samajh main aata compromise! But....sighh.

I dont understand vandana's overt mamta at all. Vese bhi tara ki maa zinda hai. And tara is a kid. Logically, there is q higher chance of tara favoring sonia kyuki sonia did love tara, attention kam di par di toh thi. Vandana didnt think of if she will be able to see tara happy with her mamma, whenever, as her new moron husband had said, she would drop by to meet tara.

And he, mind you * scoffs* would let her meet!

Hmmm.

TOH CUSTODY CASE KYA COURT DECOR CHECK KARNE KE LIYE THAAAA!!!!!

Matlab agar nhi hai dil pe bas, aur ek aisi ex jo tumpe cheat karke, tumhari beti lekar bhaag gayi thi, ek aisi aurat wapas chahie life main, toh kyun ki vandana se shaadi!!!!!

Kyun kia chaar din wo enamored fool wala natak. Why? Why????

Because behak gaye thhe!

I am sorry but jis insincerity se he had said this to vandana na, aisa sirf playboy f*ckboys hi karte hain! Ek 40 saal ke aadmi ka apne emotions par kaboo nhi hai! A manchild has a child! Wow.

And dkp sir, why was kunal the one to draw the line. Vandana kyu nhi boli ki "zyada khush mat hona, main flow main beh gyi thi. The kind of man i want in my life is someone i never see you becoming". 

Ye alpha chigma males kisi normal ladki ko ache nhi lagte. Upar se wo, jo empty promises aur fake emotions dikhate hain!

Respect ka promise kia aur mandap pe hi akela chhod dia. Main likh ke de sakti hu, had i been in her place and had my to-be ran to attend his ex like that, i would have called off the marriage. Because that was no indication of humanity, it was his feelings, that were still there. You dont get married to such a man. You dont.

We all trusted, no tried to trust kunal so much. We tried to give him a chance. I am very sorry to myself, that i rooted for this jodi, fawned on this horrible character of a man. 

For me, i can not continue to ship vandana and kunal together. He is not confused, he is blantantly beyond saving. I'd rather vandana find a man suited to her temper, or better yet live alone.

BUT

ITS A FATASS NO TO KUNAL SODDING MALHOTRAA

vish86 thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Upto wedding I enjoy kuvan now I don’t have any hope about kuvan because kunal is the worst character that I saw in ITV poor vandana again end up with wrong and worst person in her life kunal is the selfish man 😔😔

Aishwarrior thumbnail

Yes!!!!! I’m not sure if it’s the writers intent but Kunal is a total FBoy! He’s the classic Google definition of the term. 

The writers teased viewers by thinking Kunal had changed when in actuality it was all a hoax for TRP. They pulled us in with Kunal’s swoon worthy actions, glances at Vandu, and chivalry only to push us away with a pre-wedding disclaimer that he was not being himself over the last few days. Kunal’s transformation was as FAKE as the flower he gave Vandu at the airport. So now that we know that he’s not the type of man to be chivalrous or endearing, why should we root for KuVan to be a couple? How can viewers trust Kunal with their precious Vandu after noticing that he’s inconsistent and hearing him say he’s not that person he pretended to be before the wedding? 

It would be so different if writers would show Kunal afraid of falling in love again versus having him appear to have been fake over those few days pre-wedding and inconsistent. For example, in Bridgerton season 2, it’s a given that Anthony is afraid of love but the audience wants it even more for him and Kate. Their past and sacrifices in life champions viewers to root for Kanthony’s well-deserved happiness.

So, the problem with this serial is Kunal’s character. He is inconsistent and doesn’t appear genuine. Therefore, KuVan is a horrible idea. 

aatiii thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Kunal is no doubt one of the worst ITV male lead ever.

HennaGumDrop thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

I seriously do not know how he can be redeemed. Not finding any redeeming qualities in him: 

Loves his family? Not really since he yells at Vedika and is scared of his dad and hired/married Vandana to love his daughter

Truly loves Sonia? No it seems like she is just an addiction, not true love since he never took the time to understand why she left him in the 1st place

Very hardworking? No since he spends most of his time insulting Vandana and the 1 contract he did get was because of her

Has a mental illness? This is true but he will never admit it

Secretly loves Vandana? No since he allows her to keep calling him 'Kunal Sir', is not helping her get adjusted to his house and keeps threatening her

Ugh is there anything i'm missing?

vdna thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

This show has gone to the dogs! Kunal's pre-wedding transformation was the highlight and then they've taken this show downhill - Like nothing at this point can make Kunal worthy of Vandana - nothing at all - if this whole shitty behavior is part of some act he is putting up to bring out Sonia's true colors - then maybe in ITV world it's redeemable - but that path seems highly unlikely.

The guy is one loony bin - some sort of split personality - Vandana has no obligation now to parent Tara - she has to take the bold move and move out of that hell hole aka malhotra house. Her motherly feelings  can be fulfilled by taking care of Mrunal's child-to-be.

Kunal can realize what he lost and be a loser forever. At this point, I actually don't blame Sonia for leaving him - he's so erratic in his behavior.  Btw, what happened to K's mom - she escaped from the hospital no?

I will watch this show in either of these  2 circumstances

1. it's shown soon that Kunal is acting to reveal sonia and lousy pammi's true colors and then he apologizes big time to V.

2. If vandana exits her marriage and malhotra house and is shown as an independent strong career woman who has nothing to do with K - K can be shown to regret his wrongful behavior toward her and realize what he lost.

Right now i'm not able to get myself to see episodes with Sonia and Kunal and Vandana in the same house with pammi helping sonia - i thought pammi stood up for women's rights and was bashing Vaibhav and vandu's family for keeping her in the dark about vaibhav's misdoings ...and now she wants Kunal to ditch his lawfully wedded wife? What sort of character arc this is! writers forgot their own character arc for pammi!

Originally posted by: HennaGumDrop

I seriously do not know how he can be redeemed. Not finding any redeeming qualities in him: 

Loves his family? Not really since he yells at Vedika and is scared of his dad and hired/married Vandana to love his daughter

Truly loves Sonia? No it seems like she is just an addiction, not true love since he never took the time to understand why she left him in the 1st place

Very hardworking? No since he spends most of his time insulting Vandana and the 1 contract he did get was because of her

Secretly loves Vandana? No since he allows her to keep calling him 'Kunal Sir', is not helping her get adjusted to his house and keeps threatening her

Aishwarrior thumbnail

Perfect analysis!

I’ve been watching updates of the show and it looks like it is getting worse daily. There’s really nothing to hope for as you watch the show. The hope was originally for the leads to be together but Kunal is such a jerk that I hope that never ever happens. He’s inconsistent and can’t be trusted. He truly has a mental illness and is the worst ML I’ve ever encountered on a serial. He’s 100x worse than Raman from YHM and everyone knows that Raman never deserved Ishita. 

I don’t think he cares for Vandana at all. Sadly, he portrays characteristics of a F-boy. I think he is attracted to Vandana and would have no problem getting close to her for his own pleasure only to throw her away 2-minutes afterward. He doesn’t respect her. He’s a liar. He uses her consistently. He’s worse than Vaibhav. 

There is no redemption for him. The writers created a monster. And what’s so sad is that he’s a girl dad with no respect for women. How can he ever be a good father? 

Originally posted by: HennaGumDrop

Edited by Aishwarrior - 4 months ago