Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Aishwarrior thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Anniversary 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 months ago

The show just makes me want to throw up now!!! I’ve seen updates and it’s bad. I don’t understand the purpose of the show anymore. I don’t know what it’s supposed to be about. It’s not about music, it’s not about KuVan, and it’s not about the history between the families. It’s all about Kunal, Sonia and Tara. The show is about KuSon, their mental instability, and their bad parenting skills which causes Tara to suffer.

Everything pre-wedding was just for TRP. Once the rating rised and viewers were interested, the writers returned back to their same depressing storyline. Therefore, Kunal’s mom magically disappeared as if she was never there in the first place. There wasn’t any more talk of her. 

Pammi is certainly strange. I used to love her character. Although she was always mean, she was still lovable and offered comic relief. She used to despise Sonia more than anyone else besides Kunal and she used to be irritated every time Sonia appeared at functions. Now, all of a sudden she doesn’t mind Sonia in the house. It’s strange that she would rather have the woman who used and emotionally abused her nephew in the house with her and back in his life versus Vandu who has never ever hurt Kunal. Aren’t aunties like mothers? Why would she want Sonia back with Kunal? The only fault Pammi has with Vandu is that she’s middle class. 😒 That’s not a valid reason for her to side with Sonia. I hope Sonia the Snake takes all the Maholtras down very soon. 

I will only watch this show again if…

1. Kunal gets ruined by Sonia and Indro once again. Maybe if they make Kunal look like a fool for the second time, he will learn his lesson and treat Vandu better. But Vandu shouldn’t be so easy to accept Kunal’s apology. Kunal has a track record for lying and flipping out. He can’t be trusted.

2. Vandu slaps Kunal. I’m tired of Kunal being the only person on this serial that Vandu doesn’t stand up to. Why is she still so fearful of Kunal???? Who writes this stuff??? Belle was never afraid of the Beast and she was his prisoner. Why is Vandu always begging Kunal for something… her house, her job, permission to see Tara??? Why does Kunal have so much control over Vandu?????

3. Vandu gets an admirer. It would be awesome if he is Tara’s new doctor. He needs to be a handsome man that not only connects well with Tara but also with Vandu so they can become friends instantly. The three could go out on dates making Kunal jealous. 

I feel bad that I’m not interested in watching the show anymore because I love Sayli and Mohit. They are great actors and the chemistry between the two is awesome. I wanted to enjoy the show but I can’t tolerate Kunal’s character at all and how he treats Vandu. His character ruined the show for me. 

Originally posted by: vdna

This show has gone to the dogs! Kunal's pre-wedding transformation was the highlight and then they've taken this show downhill - Like nothing at this point can make Kunal worthy of Vandana - nothing at all - if this whole shitty behavior is part of some act he is putting up to bring out Sonia's true colors - then maybe in ITV world it's redeemable - but that path seems highly unlikely.

The guy is one loony bin - some sort of split personality - Vandana has no obligation now to parent Tara - she has to take the bold move and move out of that hell hole aka malhotra house. Her motherly feelings  can be fulfilled by taking care of Mrunal's child-to-be.

Kunal can realize what he lost and be a loser forever. At this point, I actually don't blame Sonia for leaving him - he's so erratic in his behavior.  Btw, what happened to K's mom - she escaped from the hospital no?

I will watch this show in either of these  2 circumstances

1. it's shown soon that Kunal is acting to reveal sonia and lousy pammi's true colors and then he apologizes big time to V.

2. If vandana exits her marriage and malhotra house and is shown as an independent strong career woman who has nothing to do with K - K can be shown to regret his wrongful behavior toward her and realize what he lost.

Right now i'm not able to get myself to see episodes with Sonia and Kunal and Vandana in the same house with pammi helping sonia - i thought pammi stood up for women's rights and was bashing Vaibhav and vandu's family for keeping her in the dark about vaibhav's misdoings ...and now she wants Kunal to ditch his lawfully wedded wife? What sort of character arc this is! writers forgot their own character arc for pammi!

Edited by Aishwarrior - 4 months ago
vish86 thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Aishwarrior

The show just makes me want to throw up now!!! I’ve seen updates and it’s bad. I don’t understand the purpose of the show anymore. I don’t know what it’s supposed to be about. It’s not about music, it’s not about KuVan, and it’s not about the history between the families. It’s all about Kunal, Sonia and Tara. The show is about KuSon, their mental instability, and their bad parenting skills which causes Tara to suffer.

Everything pre-wedding was just for TRP. Once the rating rised and viewers were interested, the writers returned back to their same depressing storyline. Therefore, Kunal’s mom magically disappeared as if she was never there in the first place. There wasn’t any more talk of her. 

Pammi is certainly strange. I used to love her character. Although she was always mean, she was still lovable and offered comic relief. She used to despise Sonia more than anyone else besides Kunal and she used to be irritated every time Sonia appeared at functions. Now, all of a sudden she doesn’t mind Sonia in the house. It’s strange that she would rather have the woman who used and emotionally abused her nephew in the house with her and back in his life versus Vandu who has never ever hurt Kunal. Aren’t aunties like mothers? Why would she want Sonia back with Kunal? The only fault Pammi has with Vandu is that she’s middle class. 😒 That’s not a valid reason for her to side with Sonia. I hope Sonia the Snake takes all the Maholtras down very soon. 

1. Kunal gets ruined by Sonia and Indro once again. Maybe if they make Kunal look like a fool for the second time, he will learn his lesson and treat Vandu better. But Vandu shouldn’t be so easy to accept Kunal’s apology. Kunal has a track record for lying and flipping out. He can’t be trusted.

2. Vandu slaps Kunal. I’m tired of Kunal being the only person on this serial that Vandu doesn’t stand up to. Why is she still so fearful of Kunal???? Who writes this stuff??? Belle was never afraid of the Beast and she was his prisoner. Why is Vandu always begging Kunal for something… her house, her job, permission to see Tara??? Why does Kunal have so much control over Vandu?????

3. Vandu gets an admirer. It would be awesome if he is Tara’s new doctor. He needs to be a handsome man that not only connects well with Tara but also with Vandu so they can become friends instantly. The three could go out on dates making Kunal jealous. 

I feel bad that I’m not interested in watching the show anymore because I love Sayli and Mohit. They are great actors and the chemistry between the two is awesome. I wanted to enjoy the show but I can’t tolerate Kunal’s character at all and how he treats Vandu. His character ruined the show for me. 

Totally agree 👍 💯

vdna thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

My thoughts exactly!

I love your Vandu getting an admirer angle - a good trusted, reliable friend who doesn't keep flipping his nature. 

I also want to see Kunal getting duped by Sonia and Indro yet again.

The guy thinks Mrunal is up to no good but suddenly Sonia became worthy enough to live along with him?! ..And it's because she is a victim of domestic violence and he doesn't condone that - and how is Mrunal any different?! ..

I don't know what got into the writers that they killed KuVan for the vast majority of us. I can't imagine anyone liking the current track. 

I really hope V gets a chance to sing some place - even perhaps at Tara's school - or become a music teacher at Tara's school and there's a male teacher who she befriends - also love the doctor idea - I hope the show can budget in a good actor for that role ..and create a new pair ..As much as I once loved KuVan - i'm really not able to root for that relationship any longer - it's so toxic at this point.

Edited by vdna - 4 months ago
Aishwarrior thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Anniversary 1 Thumbnail

I watched latest episodes and I truly wonder if Kunal has mental issues because he flips and contradicts himself consistently.

You are so right! There is nothing different between Sonia and Mrunal. If Sonia can get free room and board then Mrunal can as well.

And how dare he get upset with Vandu for leaving the house to care for Mrunal? He left the wedding to rush Sonia to the hospital. There is no difference.

Kunal makes me sick. He can never do any wrong. All of his actions are always justified. He throws stones at Vandu for every little thing while he always gets a pass for every thing he does wrong. 

He didn’t read Tara’s file at all but expected Vandu to know every line of those papers.

Sir!!! This is not Kanak Records!!!! Vandu is not your PA at the house! It’s your responsibility as the father to read the files as well and take personal responsibility for your child’s well being! You are not a good father! 

Vandu needs to tell Kunal off just one good time. I’m so sick of him. Can she slap him already? I’m tired of her not standing up to him and constantly enduring his abuse. The real villain in this serial is Kunal. He is Vandu’s nemesis. I wish she would repeat all the negative things he says to her back to him. She needs to tell him everyday he wakes up that he’s not a good father. I wonder how he will feel hearing that everyday. It’s a fact. He’s not a good father. He is actually the one who almost killed Tara. So he’s not a good father at all. Vandu makes him look like a good father by doing all the stuff behind the scenes.

Originally posted by: vdna

My thoughts exactly!

I love your Vandu getting an admirer angle - a good trusted, reliable friend who doesn't keep flipping his nature. 

I also want to see Kunal getting duped by Sonia and Indro yet again.

The guy thinks Mrunal is up to no good but suddenly Sonia became worthy enough to live along with him?! ..And it's because she is a victim of domestic violence and he doesn't condone that - and how is Mrunal any different?! ..

I don't know what got into the writers that they killed KuVan for the vast majority of us. I can't imagine anyone liking the current track. 

I really hope V gets a chance to sing some place - even perhaps at Tara's school - or become a music teacher at Tara's school and there's a male teacher who she befriends - also love the doctor idea - I hope the show can budget in a good actor for that role ..and create a new pair ..As much as I once loved KuVan - i'm really not able to root for that relationship any longer - it's so toxic at this point.

vdna thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

I watched latest episodes and I truly wonder if Kunal has mental issues because he flips and contradicts himself consistently.

You are so right! There is nothing different between Sonia and Mrunal. If Sonia can get free room and board then Mrunal can as well.

Exactly!  

And how dare he get upset with Vandu for leaving the house to care for Mrunal? He left the wedding to rush Sonia to the hospital. There is no difference.

I know right!! What he did was like magnitudes WORSE than what V did!  

Kunal makes me sick. He can never do any wrong. All of his actions are always justified. He throws stones at Vandu for every little thing while he always gets a pass for every thing he does wrong. 

He didn’t read Tara’s file at all but expected Vandu to know every line of those papers.

Sir!!! This is not Kanak Records!!!! Vandu is not your PA at the house! It’s your responsibility as the father to read the files as well and take personal responsibility for your child’s well being! You are not a good father! 

Vandu needs to tell Kunal off just one good time. I’m so sick of him. Can she slap him already? I’m tired of her not standing up to him and constantly enduring his abuse. The real villain in this serial is Kunal. He is Vandu’s nemesis. I wish she would repeat all the negative things he says to her back to him. She needs to tell him everyday he wakes up that he’s not a good father. I wonder how he will feel hearing that everyday. It’s a fact. He’s not a good father. He is actually the one who almost killed Tara. So he’s not a good father at all. Vandu makes him look like a good father by doing all the stuff behind the scenes.

Yes, yes, yes - Vandu needs to put him in his place and give him one good reality check! She is picking up his slack and getting nothing out of this relationship - she has to quit kanak, find a job, another male friend and take care of mrunal - mrunal is more important than Tara IMO - in hindsight Vaibhav was not good and Mrunal's doings tho not pardonable still helped expose his true colors ..Vandu needs to really get some independence and get the heck away from the Malhotras. If she is going to stay there she needs to learn to be more assertive and not cook and serve for the family! Kunal got a free nanny and aayah ..just like V's dad put it!