Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

nn027 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 8 months ago

Hello dear friends.smiley27

Mom didn't have a fever today and I was finally relieved.

I'm better but I still have a sore throat and cough.

My sister is also sick, so we are in isolation.

I hope you are all well. Tomorrow we will welcome the New Year 2024. Time goes by so fast....

Viswasruti thumbnail

Good morning, friends. Have a nice day. smiley31smiley31smiley31

Today is the last day of the year 2023. We spent another year of wonderful association. smiley27

Tomorrow is another new day, a new year, and a continuation of our friendship. smiley31

100 Inspirational New Year Quotes for 2024

vibraj thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 12 Thumbnail + 6

Good morning!

So what plans for the new year? And for new year's eve? I know Nado is unwell and will spend time resting. Guess I will be at home and maybe watch some television and the world celebrating! Hope whatever you do, you spend time with your loved ones!

Have a great day ahead, let's meet next in the new year!smiley31

Viswasruti thumbnail

Originally posted by: cygnet9

Hello Rainbow Friendssmiley1

I don't know about others but I does not have any special feelings, because I observe that days are moving very fast with a blink of our eye. But then lets hope and pray that every human on earth stay happy, healthy and safe. Every ambitious person's goal should be fulfilled.

good-night-quotes-image

Good Night allsmiley31

Good morning, Padma, have a nice day. smiley31 Today is the last day of the year, and we will begin a new one. smiley27 Let us hope for world peace and safety for all females on earth. smiley27

New Year-Motivational Quotes, Sayings, Messages, Wishes and Thoughts. - MotivationJet

Viswasruti thumbnail

Originally posted by: nn027

Hello dear friends.smiley27

Mom didn't have a fever today and I was finally relieved.

I'm better but I still have a sore throat and cough.

My sister is also sick, so we are in isolation.

I hope you are all well. Tomorrow we will welcome the New year 2024. Time goes by so fast....

Good morning, Nado, have a nice day. smiley31

It's better to rest and have fruits and vitamins, dear. smiley31Get well soon. smiley27

Happy New Year 2021 Wishes Images Download, Quotes, Status, Photos, Whatsapp Messages, GIF Pics

Viswasruti thumbnail

Originally posted by: vibraj

Good morning!

So what plans for the new year? And for new year's eve? I know Nado is unwell and will spend time resting. Guess I will be at home and maybe watch some television and the world celebrating! Hope whatever you do, you spend time with your loved ones!

Have a great day ahead, let's meet next in the new year!smiley31

Good morning, Vibha, Have a nice day. smiley31We've stored many memories and beautiful moments this year; tomorrow is another day, inviting us to move forward in life. smiley1Have a nice evening as well.

New Year Quotes, Wishes, Messages & Greetings : Happy New Year 2024

Avyakta thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Hello my dear Rainbow friends, how are you all doing?

Vimaa, I hope you are celebrating new year with loved ones. smiley31

Nado, I am very sorry to know that you and your sister are still having fever. Please take medicines and take rest. smiley31

Padmaja, what are your new-year celebration plans? Hope kids are doing fine. smiley27

Madi must be busy with her mother and associated celebrations. smiley31

As the year 2023 is all set to end, everyone is eagerly waiting for 2024 to start on a positive note. Let us hope the coming new year brings us peace and happiness to each one. smiley27

I wish you and your family a year of growth, positivity, and achieving your goals. May each day of 2024 be a step towards a brighter future.As this year comes to an end, I hope you know how much you mean to me. Have a wonderful celebration tonight, and have a great start on January 1. A very happy 2024!smiley10

80+ Happy New Year 2024 Wishes and Images

80+ Happy New Year 2024 Wishes and Images

Viswasruti thumbnail

Good morning, friends, have a successful, fun-filled year ahead. smiley27smiley27

In the tapestry of life, may threads of happiness weave through your days. I wish you all a year when every day feels like a celebration. Happy New Year, Vibha, Nado, Padma, Nado and Sutasmiley27smiley27

Enjoy the new year with all your loved ones. smiley31

Happy New Year 2024 GIF Images | New Year Animated Images

2024Gifs] Happy New Year 2024 GIF, Animated New Year Wishes GIFs Collection

vibraj thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 12 Thumbnail + 6

Good morning!

Happy new year to all my dear friends here and wishing that your cup of joy always overflows and every wish of yours is fulfilled!

Hope Nado and her sister recover soon and well. My affection and best wishes to all of you, my dear friends!

Edited by vibraj - 8 months ago
cygnet9 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Good Morning Rainbow Friendssmiley31

51+ Good Morning Happy New Year 2024 Wishes Images HD -

2024 Happy New Year Good Morning Images - Morning Greetings – Morning Quotes And Wishes Images

Traveling to Tirupati Today and will be back on 4th. Will Pray to lord for Nado's and her family's good health. Will Pray for Avi ,Madhu, Suta, Vibha, Riya, Tulsi and Branka and their Family's good health and happinesssmiley31

Good Daysmiley31