Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Sutapasima thumbnail
Posted: 8 months ago

Originally posted by: vibraj

Good morning!

Thanks for posting wonderful life lessons dear Suta, very true!smiley20 Now what does it mean new rank in personal life, thinking, thinking, waiting for the party!

Padma, hope all goes well at your puja!

Have a good day everyone, be happy always!

Commissioned as lieutenant… now after successfully completing internship..will go to CH Lucknow and CHAF Bangalore for short training then will get rank of captain.
Edited by Sutapasima - 8 months ago
Viswasruti thumbnail

Originally posted by: Sutapasima

Commissioned as lieutenant… now after successfully completing internship..will go to CH Lucknow and CHAF Bangalore for short training then will get rank of captain.

That is great news Suta👍

Congratulations for the rank and position 👏

vibraj thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 12 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: Sutapasima

Awesome newssmiley40, so, so proud of you, little one, you have made us so proud of you! Congratulations and God bless smiley31

nn027 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2

Mir Božiji, Hristos se rodi. Vaistinu se rodi.

Peace of God, Christ is born. He is truly born!

smiley31smiley27

nn027 thumbnail

Today, if I am not wrong, is Christmas for Nado, Merry Christmas dear Nado and all those who celebrate today! Happiness, peace, prosperity and good health always in abundance!!smiley40smiley41

You are not wrong Vibha. Today I celebrate Christmas. smiley9

Thank you for the congratulations. smiley27smiley31

nn027 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Viswasruti

Merry Christmas, dear Nado. I hope you and all the family members recovered from weakness and must be enjoying the festivities.smiley31smiley31smiley31

“Hristos se rodi”

merry christmas gif - Free animated GIF - PicMix

In rural places of the country, people bring some straw into the house and put it under the dinner table. This tradition symbolizes the stable where Jesus was born. Then family members should make the noise as if they are chicken! This represents Jesus’s wish for humankind to follow him like one big family (like chickens are gathering). When we are talking about straws, many people spread walnuts and other stone fruit, so kids can find them.

ORTHODOX NEW YEAR

“Srećan Božić”

Christmas Day 2024 in Serbia

Serbian Orthodox Christmas 2024: A Unique Celebration**

Serbian Traditional Christmas Food

It’s a well-known fact that Serbian food is fantastic. Serbian traditional Christmas dishes are even more delicious. Enjoy festivities dear Nado. smiley27smiley27smiley27

serbian christmas food Serbian Christmas happy orthodox christmas

Merry Christmas Gif Images Download For Whatsapp & Facebook

Dear Madi, you are truly amazing. You made me very happy because you made an effort to bring closer the Christmas customs in my country. smiley17

Thank you. smiley27 smiley31

Edited by nn027 - 8 months ago
nn027 thumbnail

Now I want to taste Serbian Christmas delights! Madi is always teasing us with her writings!

I think I'm significantly heavier tonight than I was this morning smiley44smiley36

Christmas food is ruining my appearance. smiley36

We have a Christmas cake - Garlic in which we put a coin. Christmas lunch begins with the sharing of cake among family members. My sister got the coin, of course. I'm a little disappointed, but I'll survive. smiley36

nn027 thumbnail

Padma, I wish all goes well on your puja! smiley27

Congratulations on your promotion dear Suta. I am proud of your success. smiley27

nn027 thumbnail

"Today, every thought is a wish, a wish for home, for a brother, for a friend - for a better tomorrow, for better days, that like Jesus you have strength and will... Let Christmas light up your heart with purity, be a man, shine with kindness... And while someone prays for you, wishes you luck, forgives and loves. Peace of God, Christ is born!"

Božićni običaji | C Slatka tradicija

Happy new day friends smiley31

Viswasruti thumbnail

Originally posted by: nn027

Mir Božiji, Hristos se rodi. Vaistinu se rodi.

Peace of God, Christ is born. He is truly born!

smiley31smiley27

Good morning, Nado. I hope you will be busy celebrating Christmas this entire week. smiley31smiley31smiley31 Enjoy festivities. smiley27