Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Reenatyzed thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 2 months ago

Happy birthday dear vibha. Wishing you everything best in life smiley27 my best wishes and prayers with you always

I know I am a bit late smiley44

Sutapasima thumbnail

Many many Happy Returns of the day dear vibha . May you be blessed with good health n happiness .

IMG-20240720-WA0019.jpg

IMG-20240724-WA0014.jpg

IMG-20240724-WA0008.jpg

Edited by Sutapasima - 2 months ago
Viswasruti thumbnail

Originally posted by: Reenatyzed

Happy birthday dear vibha. Wishing you everything best in life smiley27 my best wishes and prayers with you always

Hi Reeny, I am happy to see you amidst us. smiley31

How are you, dear? After a long time, we met. smiley27

cygnet9 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Many Many Happy returns of the day 🎊

Happy Birthday 🍰 Dear Vibha smiley31

• Count your life by smiles, not tears. Count your age by friends, not years. Happy birthday!”
  • “Happy birthday! I hope all your birthday wishes and dreams come true.”
  • “A wish for you on your birthday, whatever you ask may you receive, whatever you seek may you find, whatever you wish may it be fulfilled on your birthday and always. Happy birthday!”
  • “ Another adventure filled year awaits you. Welcome it by celebrating your birthday with pomp and splendor. Wishing you a very happy and fun-filled birthday!”
  • “May the joy you are spreading come back to you on this day and every day. Wishing you a very happy birthday!”
Edited by cygnet9 - 2 months ago
cygnet9 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Good Morning Rainbow friends 💓

Stay safe protected and happy guys 💕

Good day all smiley31

vibraj thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 12 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: Reenatyzed

Wow Sobhi, your greeting me is such a gift to mesmiley31smiley31smiley31, took me back to our old times together! So much fun we had those days, Gina and Riya too wished me yesterday and old days just came back in flashback mode! Thank you so much for your warm and loving greetings, hope all good with you and your family. How is Anu? Such a sensitive and sweet girl she is, hope you are in touch with her still. Thank you once more, love you!smiley27smiley27smiley27

Story Pin image

vibraj thumbnail

Originally posted by: Sutapasima

Many many Happy Returns of the day dear vibha . May you be blessed with good health n happiness .

IMG-20240720-WA0019.jpg

IMG-20240724-WA0014.jpg

IMG-20240724-WA0008.jpg

Thank you dearest Suta for brightening my day with these beautiful flowers and your caring wishes, they mean a lot to me. You are always the little one of our CC but an important member, always so full of love and concern, thanks once again for your graciousness!

vibraj thumbnail

Originally posted by: cygnet9

Many Many Happy returns of the day 🎊

Happy Birthday 🍰 Dear Vibha smiley31

• Count your life by smiles, not tears. Count your age by friends, not years. Happy birthday!”
  • “Happy birthday! I hope all your birthday wishes and dreams come true.”
  • “A wish for you on your birthday, whatever you ask may you receive, whatever you seek may you find, whatever you wish may it be fulfilled on your birthday and always. Happy birthday!”
  • “ Another adventure filled year awaits you. Welcome it by celebrating your birthday with pomp and splendor. Wishing you a very happy and fun-filled birthday!”
  • “May the joy you are spreading come back to you on this day and every day. Wishing you a very happy birthday!”

Thank you dearest Padma for your wonderful wishes,they come from your heart and I am truly touched. Hope all good with you and family. Thank you once again for your heart warming sentiments towards me!

Sutapasima thumbnail

Originally posted by: vibraj

Thank you dearest Suta for brightening my day with these beautiful flowers and your caring wishes, they mean a lot to me. You are always the little one of our CC but an important member, always so full of love and concern, thanks once again for your graciousness!

That’s so sweet of you dear Vibha … smiley31

nn027 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2

Hello dear friends.smiley31

I hope everyone is well.

Unfortunately, I can't get back to you from my laptop, so I can't post pictures.

I hope this problem will be solved soon.

I greet you all and wish you a happy new day.smiley27