Users

Frequent Posters

vibraj thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 12 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 1 months ago

Originally posted by: Viswasruti

Happy Birthday Vibha

Happy Birthday Vibha GIFs - Download on Funimada.com

I feel so lucky to have you as a friend. I hope your birthday is as special as you are. May all your dreams come true. Thanks for being such a great friend. Happy birthday!smiley41smiley40smiley31smiley27smiley27smiley27

I am looking forward to many more years of friendship and birthdays with you. Have a fantastic birthday!smiley31smiley27smiley31

New Zealand fantail - Wikipediavia GIFER | Birthday cake gif, Happy birthday cake images, Happy birthday cakes

Hello Madam, here is the fan tailed bird from the Northeast sitting on your windowsill to greet you with a happy birthday wish! smiley4 Many happy returns of the day, Vibha. Even though celebrations might look a bit different this year, because there are fewer members here, but you're always the life of the Rainbow Party, most loved, and always cherished. Happy birthday!

Happy Birthday Wishes and Messages - 365greetings.com | Happy birthday status, Happy birthday wishes friendship, Birthday wishes messages

Here's my annual reminder that there's no one like you! smiley31I wish you the best birthday! There are friends and then there are best friends, Happy birthday to the best friend I could have asked for!smiley27smiley27

165 Best Simple Birthday Wishes, Quotes & Messages for Cards | Sayings Happy Birthday – LittleNivi.Com

I hope you’re treated like the queen here and everywhere today, my friend 👑 I wish you the happiest of birthdays and many more that top the year before!

Pin on Virginia hatcher

I hope you’re enjoying your special day—may life continue to bring you the best days ahead. 💜

Birthday wishes from Mads with love.smiley27

❤️ Best Chocolate Birthday Cake For Vibha

Thank you dear Madi for so much love and affection!smiley27smiley27smiley27smiley31smiley31smiley31You are one of a kind, so you inspire love and positivity in others, such sweet and loving words for me, so touched by your generosity and kindness!! Simply adored all the pictures, especially the butterflies in the first one and the fan tailed bird! Each time the fan tailed bird comes to my window, I feel a special affinity for it as it is a migratory bird from Assam! I feel it has brought me a message from Assam and always talk to itsmiley39

Thank you for making my day and adding to my joy, may you and your family always be blessed and happy!!smiley31smiley31smiley31

Some thank you roses your way!

Avyakta thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Happy Birthday Wishes Background Images, HD Pictures and Wallpaper For Free Download | Pngtree

23rd of July, Something Very Special!!

A sweet friend's birthday today !. Most lovable person!.

VIMAA

Our's a special bond that spans the years!

Through laughter, worry, smiles, and tears.

A sense of trust that can’t be broken, a depth of love sometimes unspoken,

A lifelong friendship built for sharing,

Hugs and kisses, warmth and caring,

You and I, as friends, share our hearts as one.

A link that can never be undone.smiley31smiley27smiley10

I wish your birthday is magical. May your gifts be health, Love and happiness !!Hug

Image result for flowers with happy birthday quotes

I wish everyone could be as lucky as me to find a friend who is as caring, loving and special as you. Happy birthday, Vimaa.❤️We’ve been together through thick and thin, and I’m so proud to call you my guide and philosopher. Wishing you the happiest birthday Vimaa.!🤗🤗❤️

Happy Birthday PNG HD Images | Free Download | Vector Files - Pngtree

nn027 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2

Dear Vibha, I am glad that I had the honor and privilege of meeting you and that you are my friend. I wish you health, be happy and celebrate many more birthdays together. " Let it be according to the desire of the soul. " Happy Birthday! smiley27🎂🥂😘

nn027 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2

Dear friends, I'm happy to be able to contact you at least this way, from the phone. I tried all the time but it was not possible for me. I didn't even know how to contact you and explain what was happening. I still can't answer from my laptop and I don't understand anything. I will try to solve this problem with Madi.

Happy new day all smiley31

Viswasruti thumbnail

Good morning rainbow friends, have a nice time.

Good Morning! Hope You Have A Wonderful Day!

Viswasruti thumbnail

Originally posted by: vibraj

Thank you dear Madi for so much love and affection!smiley27smiley27smiley27smiley31smiley31smiley31You are one of a kind, so you inspire love and positivity in others, such sweet and loving words for me, so touched by your generosity and kindness!! Simply adored all the pictures, especially the butterflies in the first one and the fan tailed bird! Each time the fan tailed bird comes to my window, I feel a special affinity for it as it is a migratory bird from Assam! I feel it has brought me a message from Assam and always talk to itsmiley39

Thank you for making my day and adding to my joy, may you and your family always be blessed and happy!!smiley31smiley31smiley31

Some thank you roses your way!

Good morning Vibha, have a nice day. smiley31

You are always special to us, which is why, we always want to express our love in such a special way. smiley31

Good Morning 🌹🌹 Images • 𝑉𝑎𝑟𝑠𝒉𝑎 (⁠◕⁠ᴗ⁠◕⁠✿⁠) (@battu16) on ShareChat

Viswasruti thumbnail

Originally posted by: nn027

Dear friends, I'm happy to be able to contact you at least this way, from the phone. I tried all the time but it was not possible for me. I didn't even know how to contact you and explain what was happening. I still can't answer from my laptop and I don't understand anything. I will try to solve this problem with Madi.

Happy new day all smiley31

Good morning Nado dear. smiley31 Have a nice day. smiley31

Please check your pm box and here frequently, I am going to report your issue to Vijay, he may need some clarification from you, so please be here to check my posts.

Don't worry, your issue will be resolved soon. smiley1

If possible, please give me a screenshot of the ERROR message, while trying to log in on your laptop.

160+ Good Day Wishes, Messages and Quotes | WishesMsg

vibraj thumbnail

Originally posted by: Avyakta

Happy Birthday Wishes Background Images, HD Pictures and Wallpaper For Free Download | Pngtree

23rd of July, Something Very Special!!

A sweet friend's birthday today !. Most lovable person!.

VIMAA

Our's a special bond that spans the years!

Through laughter, worry, smiles, and tears.

A sense of trust that can’t be broken, a depth of love sometimes unspoken,

A lifelong friendship built for sharing,

Hugs and kisses, warmth and caring,

You and I, as friends, share our hearts as one.

A link that can never be undone.smiley31smiley27smiley10

I wish your birthday is magical. May your gifts be health, Love and happiness !!Hug

Image result for flowers with happy birthday quotes

I wish everyone could be as lucky as me to find a friend who is as caring, loving and special as you. Happy birthday, Vimaa.❤️We’ve been together through thick and thin, and I’m so proud to call you my guide and philosopher. Wishing you the happiest birthday Vimaa.!🤗🤗❤️

Happy Birthday PNG HD Images | Free Download | Vector Files - Pngtree

Thank you dearest Avi for your very sweet, compassionate and loving wishes. We both have a history which is precious to us, have seen you broken n sad and also overflowing with joy, have witnessed the changing phases of your life and the game changing moments too, these are all precious memories! Thank you for not just believing in me but trusting the process and going with the flow, thank you for being you, really admire your formidable spirit of rising phoenix like from ashes in all circumstances and flying high now, you are an inspiration and your affection, a treasure! Be blessed and happy always and heart felt thanks for the beautiful words!!

vibraj thumbnail

Originally posted by: nn027

Dear Vibha, I am glad that I had the honor and privilege of meeting you and that you are my friend. I wish you health, be happy and celebrate many more birthdays together. " Let it be according to the desire of the soul. " Happy Birthday! smiley27🎂🥂😘

Thank you dearest Nado for your heart warming words!smiley31smiley31smiley31. Your presence in our Cc after practically everyone has left, shows what an invaluable friend you are and we are honoured and privileged to have you as a friendsmiley27smiley27smiley27. Your steadfast commitment, loyalty, warmth and affection are qualities to be extolled and appreciated! You bring so much beauty, innocence and purity to our CC which we always treasure, thank you for your touching wishes.

vibraj thumbnail

Good morning!

Thank you all for your loving and caring ways! The rains too gave me a gift yesterday by raining just intermittently and drizzling yesterday, so I could go out and celebrate with family. Today again, the clouds are enraged over something and letting their ire down!smiley4

Branka and her family wished me very warmly yesterday, felt good to be remembered by hersmiley27

Nado, Madi is an expert in quick fixes, she will fix all your IF issues.

Have a good day everyone, be happy always!