Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Viswasruti thumbnail
Posted: 1 months ago

Originally posted by: Sutapasima

I thank God almighty for giving me lovely friends in my life … today I thank all my friends for being guides in life and am greeting to all of you here on the occasion of Guru Purnima 🙏smiley31smiley17

IMG_0997.jpeg

Good morning Suta, have a great day. smiley31

Flower Quotes - Flowers Bloom Hope

Viswasruti thumbnail

Originally posted by: vibraj

Good morning!

It seems there is an unending quarrel between the clouds and their ire reflects in constant pouring of rains, no respite from monsoon madness in my city. Island City is full of island pockets all over.

How is everyone? Have a great day ahead, be happy always!!

Good morning Vibha, have a nice day. smiley31

Pin page

nn027 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2

Hello friends.

I have been trying to log in to if for a week. I don't know why it wasn't enabled for me. Now I succeeded in the neighboring town. I hope the problem is solved now.

Viswasruti thumbnail

Originally posted by: nn027

Hello friends.

I have been trying to log in to if for a week. I don't know why it wasn't enabled for me. Now I succeeded in the neighboring town. I hope the problem is solved now.

Nado dear, I hope, the problem solved successfully. If any problem, please inform me, and I will take care of that issue. smiley31
cygnet9 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Hello and Good Morning Rainbow friends 🌻

Stay safe protected and happy guys 💖

Good day ☺️ smiley31

Sutapasima thumbnail

Good morning!

It seems there is an unending quarrel between the clouds and their ire reflects in constant pouring of rains, no respite from monsoon madness in my city. Island City is full of island pockets all over.

How is everyone? Have a great day ahead, be happy always!!

The place where I am presently located is facing severe monsoon deficiency smiley19

vibraj thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 12 Thumbnail + 6

Good morning!

Have a great day ahead everyone, be blessed always ❤️ ❤️

Viswasruti thumbnail

Good morning!

Have a great day ahead everyone, be blessed always ❤️ ❤️

Very good morning Vibha, have a celebration day. 💐🩷💜🩵💐

Good Morning Messages With God Images | Times Now

Pin page

Celebration Time is Here! | Good Morning & Merry Christmas

Viswasruti thumbnail

Happy Birthday Vibha

Happy Birthday Vibha GIFs - Download on Funimada.com

I feel so lucky to have you as a friend. I hope your birthday is as special as you are. May all your dreams come true. Thanks for being such a great friend. Happy birthday!smiley41smiley40smiley31smiley27smiley27smiley27

I am looking forward to many more years of friendship and birthdays with you. Have a fantastic birthday!smiley31smiley27smiley31

New Zealand fantail - Wikipediavia GIFER | Birthday cake gif, Happy birthday cake images, Happy birthday cakes

Hello Madam, here is the fan tailed bird from the Northeast sitting on your windowsill to greet you with a happy birthday wish! smiley4 Many happy returns of the day, Vibha. Even though celebrations might look a bit different this year, because there are fewer members here, but you're always the life of the Rainbow Party, most loved, and always cherished. Happy birthday!

Happy Birthday Wishes and Messages - 365greetings.com | Happy birthday status, Happy birthday wishes friendship, Birthday wishes messages

Here's my annual reminder that there's no one like you! smiley31I wish you the best birthday! There are friends and then there are best friends, Happy birthday to the best friend I could have asked for!smiley27smiley27

165 Best Simple Birthday Wishes, Quotes & Messages for Cards | Sayings Happy Birthday – LittleNivi.Com

I hope you’re treated like the queen here and everywhere today, my friend 👑 I wish you the happiest of birthdays and many more that top the year before!

Pin on Virginia hatcher

I hope you’re enjoying your special day—may life continue to bring you the best days ahead. 💜

Birthday wishes from Mads with love.smiley27

❤️ Best Chocolate Birthday Cake For Vibha

vibraj thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 12 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: nn027

Hello friends.

Madi may be able to help you on this!