Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Viswasruti thumbnail
Posted: 1 months ago

Originally posted by: cygnet9

Hello Rainbow friends 🌻

Stay safe protected and happy guys, enjoy your weekend.

Good Night all 😴

Good evening, Padma, have a nice day. smiley31

Pin page

Viswasruti thumbnail

Originally posted by: vibraj

Good morning!

Today is celebrated as Guru Purnima in our country, where we revere our gurus, elders, teachers, so happy Guru Purnima to all my friends here, have learnt a lot from each one of you!

Have a great weekend everyone, enjoy!

Good morning Vibha, have a nice Sunday. Thank you for the Guru Purnima blessings. smiley31

🌺🌼🌺 #GoodMorning #happysunday - Good Morning Images | Facebook

vibraj thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 12 Thumbnail + 6

Good morning!

How is everyone doing?

Have a blessed Sunday, relax and enjoy!

vibraj thumbnail

Originally posted by: Avyakta

Happy Guru Purnima rainbow friends. You are all my Gurus and revered friends. smiley27

Vima, please accept my gratitude and Pranam on this special occasion.🙏

I hope all is well. My mom told me that in Assam, there have been incessant rains since 20 days, and all rivers are overflowing.

I am very happy seeing our Nado provoking Madi, and as expected, her reaction was lovely.

Thank you, Nado and Madi. smiley31smiley31My good wishes to Padmaja.

Have a cool weekend, friends.

friends.

Happy Guru Purnima 2024 - Top 50 Quotes, Wishes and Messages

--------

Happy Guru Purnima dearest Avi, always so nice to see you in our midst! And pranams n abundant blessings to you n Abhi!! Why am I feeling like an old sage with a grey flowing beard? 😀 😀

Edited by vibraj - 1 months ago
vibraj thumbnail

Originally posted by: Viswasruti

Vibha, you are our real guru, guided us all the time. smiley31 On this auspicious day, I express my heartfelt gratitude to my teacher, who is also my dear friend. Thank you for being a source of inspiration, patience, and kindness, Vibha, Padma, Nado and Suta Happy Guru Purnima!

Happy Guru Poornima 2018 – || AUM SAI SHARNAM ||

Madi, thank you for this reverence but was surprised by this compliment, I may be giving some friendly advice but am as human with flaws equally in me, do not know how deserving this new status is to me! But it is your goodness n love that envisages me like that, so a million thanks to you for being you!🤗❤️🥰

cygnet9 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Hello and Good Morning Rainbow friends 🌻

"The best teachers are those who show you where to look, but don’t tell you what to see." - Alexandra K. Trenfor.

And I am blessed to have you all (Vibha, Madhu, Suta, Nado and Avi) who guides me as a guru. Thank you all. This place gives me solace in every way.

Good day smiley20smiley31

Sutapasima thumbnail

I thank God almighty for giving me lovely friends in my life … today I thank all my friends for being guides in life and am greeting to all of you here on the occasion of Guru Purnima 🙏smiley31smiley17

IMG_0997.jpeg

vibraj thumbnail

Originally posted by: Sutapasima

I thank God almighty for giving me lovely friends in my life … today I thank all my friends for being guides in life and am greeting to all of you here on the occasion of Guru Purnima 🙏smiley31smiley17

IMG_0997.jpeg

Happy Guru Purnima to you too n much love n blessings!!

vibraj thumbnail

Good morning!

It seems there is an unending quarrel between the clouds and their ire reflects in constant pouring of rains, no respite from monsoon madness in my city. Island City is full of island pockets all over.

How is everyone? Have a great day ahead, be happy always!!

Viswasruti thumbnail

Originally posted by: cygnet9

Hello and Good Morning Rainbow friends 🌻

"The best teachers are those who show you where to look, but don’t tell you what to see." - Alexandra K. Trenfor.

And I am blessed to have you all (Vibha, Madhu, Suta, Nado and Avi) who guides me as a guru. Thank you all. This place gives me solace in every way.

Good day smiley20smiley31

Good morning Padma, have a nice daysmiley31

56 Best Quotes About Flowers and Life, Love, and Friendship