Users

Frequent Posters

vibraj thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 12 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 8 months ago

Originally posted by: cygnet9

Good Morning Rainbow Friendssmiley31

51+ Good Morning Happy New Year 2024 Wishes Images HD -

2024 Happy New Year Good Morning Images - Morning Greetings – Morning Quotes And Wishes Images

Traveling to Tirupati Today and will be back on 4th. Will Pray to lord for Nado's and her family's good health. Will Pray for Avi ,Madhu, Suta, Vibha, Riya, Tulsi and Branka and their Family's good health and happinesssmiley31

Good Daysmiley31

Thank you Padma!

nn027 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2

"I wish you days full of ordinary miracles every New Year...

A cup of coffee that you didn't have to brew yourself...

An unexpected call from an old friend...

A day full of little things you enjoy...

Good songs on the radio...

Keys right where you want them...

A day of happiness and little things that give you the feeling that God is smiling on you, that he is watching over you because you are special..

And yes, I wish you much love."

Duško Radvić

Happy New Year 2024

"If I tell you many times that I love you, is it more love, or is it the same, one and only?"

Miroslav Mika Antic

I Love you all, my friends smiley31

Happy New Year smiley27

Edited by nn027 - 8 months ago
nn027 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2

Thank you, dear friends, for the nice congratulations and good wishes. smiley27smiley31

All three of us are slowly recovering and will soon be completely OK.

We are starting another year together. I look forward to continuing together and to our friendship continuing. Thank you for it. smiley27

Here is what Miroslav Antic said about the New Year in an interview.

CONGRATULATIONS FOR THE NEW YEAR

I've always been annoyed when people invent a day of the year and say: This is the New Year! And then they celebrate the New Year.

I don't like calendars. New Year can be every day, it can be in June, it can be in April, it can be in March, New Year.

First, it can be when a person has money; secondly, it can be when a person is happy, and thirdly, why does it always have to be New Year's when it's New Year's for others? Sometimes it's New Year's for me, so I walk down the street and shout: Alas, it just started! And they don't believe, they say: Impossible, today is (let's say) April 15, where can you get the New Year?

And for me, the New Year begins with some moments that are dear to me in my life, when I decide to create something, to do something, to be something, to make something last in me...

And if I were to congratulate someone on the New Year (and here I am, I have the opportunity to say it on the radio this time), I would wish people a New Year not only on January 1, but on all those days when they are well, when they they seem to wallow in front of themselves and alone in front of others, when it seems to them that their day is somehow better than yesterday and when it seems to them that the day is worse than it will be tomorrow.

And that there is always some kind of tomorrow that will be much better than today.

Miroslav Mika Antić

vibraj thumbnail

Originally posted by: nn027

Thank you, dear friends, for the nice congratulations and good wishes. smiley27smiley31

We are starting another year together. I look forward to continuing together and to our friendship continuing. Thank you for it. smiley27

I've always been annoyed when people invent a day of the year and say: This is the New Year! And then they celebrate the New Year.

I don't like calendars. New Year can be every day, it can be in June, it can be in April, it can be in March, New Year.

First, it can be when a person has money; secondly, it can be when a person is happy, and thirdly, why does it always have to be New Year's when it's New Year's for others? Sometimes it's New Year's for me, so I walk down the street and shout: Alas, it just started! And they don't believe, they say: Impossible, today is (let's say) April 15, where can you get the New Year?

And for me, the New Year begins with some moments that are dear to me in my life, when I decide to create something, to do something, to be something, to make something last in me...

And if I were to congratulate someone on the New Year (and here I am, I have the opportunity to say it on the radio this time), I would wish people a New Year not only on January 1, but on all those days when they are well, when they they seem to wallow in front of themselves and alone in front of others, when it seems to them that their day is somehow better than yesterday and when it seems to them that the day is worse than it will be tomorrow.

And that there is always some kind of tomorrow that will be much better than today.

Miroslav Mika Antić

Grateful for your love n friendship too, dear Nado!smiley31 So glad you and your family members are recovering and getting energy back for Christmas!

Anticsmiley27, how I love him for his prolific thoughts, his simple, down to earth philosophy which I identify with! His spirit of empathy and understanding are so, so profound, thank you dear Nado, for sharing this gem!

vibraj thumbnail

A day of happiness and little things that give you the feeling that God is smiling on you, that he is watching over you because you are special..

Duško Radvić

Happy New Year 2024

"If I tell you many times that I love you, is it more love, or is it the same, one and only?"

Miroslav Mika Antic

Happy New Year smiley27

Radvic has stated little things that bring us happiness in daily life and so true, these little things of life give us joy, simply superb! And to express that these little miracles depict God is smiling on us, how wonderful, why do we not think of such expressions? Thank you Nado, for sharing these sweet verses with us, truly enjoyed!

And Antic, how many times should I say, I love you?smiley4

vibraj thumbnail

Good morning!

My morning turned beautiful reading Serbian literature, what a great way to start the beginning of the new year!

Padma must be travelling or reached her destination. Balaji temple at Tirumalai is like heaven on earth, oozing with divinity, a surreal experience!

How are Madi, Avi, Suta n Nado? Guess what, yesterday had an extended conversation with Branka and she has wished all you lovely girls a very happy new year and said she remembers you all with a lot of love and has conveyed her regards to each of you. She misses the time when she had more free time and would come and mingle with us.

Have a good day then, be blessed always!

Viswasruti thumbnail

Originally posted by: cygnet9

Good Morning Rainbow Friendssmiley31

51+ Good Morning Happy New Year 2024 Wishes Images HD -

2024 Happy New Year Good Morning Images - Morning Greetings – Morning Quotes And Wishes Images

Traveling to Tirupati Today and will be back on 4th. Will Pray to lord for Nado's and her family's good health. Will Pray for Avi ,Madhu, Suta, Vibha, Riya, Tulsi and Branka and their Family's good health and happinesssmiley31

Good Daysmiley31

Good morning, Padma, have a nice trip. You are starting your new year with divine darshan, that is great. smiley31 Grateful to you for this great gesture Padma. smiley31

25 Inspirational Good Morning Quotes | by Lisa Lieberman-Wang | Medium

Viswasruti thumbnail

Duško Radvić

Happy New Year 2024

Miroslav Mika Antic

Happy New Year smiley27

Good morning Nado. I hope you recovered from your weakness. smiley31

I want to see this and the new year special greetings from this great poet-- Mika Antic in the book immediately. Otherwise, I will forget. smiley31

350 Good Morning Quotes, Wishes, Messages and Images

Viswasruti thumbnail

Miroslav Mika Antić

"The New Year begins with some moments that are dear to me in my life, when I decide to create something, to do something, to be something, to make something last in me..." -- YES, whenever we feel happy, that is the beginning of the new year, what a fantastic way of declaring that, Every moment is a new beginning to celebrate. Thank you Nado for sharing such gems with us. smiley31

50 Good Morning Quotes to Start Your Day Off Right – Creative Healthy Family

Viswasruti thumbnail

Originally posted by: vibraj

Good morning!

My morning turned beautiful reading Serbian literature, what a great way to start the beginning of the new year!

Padma must be travelling or reached her destination. Balaji temple at Tirumalai is like heaven on earth, oozing with divinity, a surreal experience!

How are Madi, Avi, Suta n Nado? Guess what, yesterday had an extended conversation with Branka and she has wished all you lovely girls a very happy new year and said she remembers you all with a lot of love and has conveyed her regards to each of you. She misses the time when she had more free time and would come and mingle with us.

Have a good day then, be blessed always!

Good morning Vibha, have a nice day. smiley31

Thank you so much for bringing such a beautiful greeting and good wishes from our Branka. smiley31

New 2023] Good morning images with positive words, thoughts, Messages and Quotes for Whatsapp in English