~ Episode Highlights ~ Eviction Notice

A_for_Arpita thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

Team Neil

Posted: 5 months ago

Watched the episode at 7.00pm 

Right now it's 10.00pm 

It took so many hours to find that 

ONE GOOD Thing in the entire episode 🤌 Uff!

May be I am in minority, 

But I liked Yuvika as The Chairperson who RESPECTS & Acknowledges Employees like,

Vidur Uncle ❤️ 

PSX_20231211_215910.jpg

I loved how she uttered HIS Name reading the eviction notice not his Betu's coz that was the instant reaction of the 'Chairperson' within Yuvika

"VIDUR gave his everything to that company he doesn't deserve an eviction notice" Period!

Business wise SHE is obviously not what DB glorifies her to be smiley11

But 

The way SHE is treating the Company so Dearly & Sincerely that's something endearing actually smiley1

I wanted Neil to become Self Made, Successful Business MAN & Rich mostly because of Vidur Uncle, the way he gets treated like a trash by DJ & Dhanraj NEIL getting successful is gonna be the BEST answer to that. Swastik you better dont disappoint me there smiley7 

You better DON'T smiley35

Thanks for reading smiley1

Edited by A_for_Arpita - 5 months ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

rbpll thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

Team Neil

Great...you liked yuvika's concern about vidur... but I wished she could've included Neil's concern.

Though vidur uncle clearly coming out as a hero smiley4with his legal prowess.

A_for_Arpita thumbnail

Team Neil

Originally posted by: rbpll

Great...you liked yuvika's concern about vidur... but I wished she could've included Neil's concern.

Though vidur uncle clearly coming out as a hero smiley4with his legal prowess.

Neil has inherited his intelligence from Vidur Uncle smiley36 

Reading that eviction notice both NeiVika thought about Vidur first because that was an insult to Vidur and his lifelong dedication to the company. Neil held himself back from dropping Yuvika to Mahajan Office after reading the notice and Yuvika too thought about Vidur first. 

They are similar regarding this smiley27 

They will think about themselves baad mein pehle Vidur Uncle smiley9 Raat ko hopefully they will talk about it let's see smiley24 

tellyme thumbnail

Thanks for thread…smiley31

I do not have in me to take the slowness each day and to wait for  Neil’s success.

I will survive on your highlights till then .  After 4-5 updates when there is some progress, I will binge watch.

So please keep finding at least one good thing in the episodes and make the highlights thread smiley36

Yes, I like that she thought about Vidur in this situation as it was clearly related to Vidur. He is the employee there.

But I did not like Yuvika hiding her packaging plan with Neil and doing it all with her siblings. It was clear case of taking his love too much for granted.

I know Neil does not mind her taking him for granted but this was something he should have called out.

Saumya2102 thumbnail
Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail

Yuvika taking Vidur's help, and being concerned for Bharadwajs was the only good thing in the episode.

Sorry I don't have much to say today smiley29

Spandan24 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Your today's highlights is better than today's episode 🙂 

But Di apne Precap Mai Jo NeiVika ons na plan bana rahe the o dalna bhul gayi hai please edit kar dijiyega 🙂

Edited by Spandan24 - 5 months ago
rbpll thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

Team Neil

Originally posted by: A_for_Arpita

Neil has inherited his intelligence from Vidur Uncle smiley36 

Reading that eviction notice both NeiVika thought about Vidur first because that was an insult to Vidur and his lifelong dedication to the company. Neil held himself back from dropping Yuvika to Mahajan Office after reading the notice and Yuvika too thought about Vidur first. 

They are similar regarding this smiley27 

They will think about themselves baad mein pehle Vidur Uncle smiley9 Raat ko hopefully they will talk about it let's see smiley24 

Main kaha keh rahi hu vidur ke liye concern mat dikhaao...see neil by default vidur ke baare me sochega hi as he is his dad. Even at that time yuvika was there in neil's dialogue.

Its good yuvika is also concerned about vidur but us ghar me neil bhi rehta hai na who is supposedly her saarthi. How come ek aur line nai diya gaya "neil ne itni badi baat mujhe kyu nai bataai". Even if they talk about it later but at that moment such dialogue was needed becoz that's how human emotions work. Ye log har chiz off grid me daal dete and we have to assume they already know. 

During that candle light celebration, neil could've said about his cheque thing and yuvika could also congratulated him. But nai kuch nai dikhana as we have to assume they supposedly know. Inko build up nai dikhaana nai hota sidha result me kudna hota hai. Only things current CVS know is to give cheesy romantic scenes. Such small things add depth to scenes. sirf ek line likhne me inhe maut aati haismiley7

A_for_Arpita thumbnail

Team Neil

Originally posted by: tellyme

Thanks for thread…smiley31

I do not have in me to take the slowness each day and to wait for  Neil’s success.

I will survive on your highlights till then .  After 4-5 updates when there is some progress, I will binge watch.

So please keep finding at least one good thing in the episodes and make the highlights thread smiley36

Yes, I like that she thought about Vidur in this situation as it was clearly related to Vidur. He is the employee there.

But I did not like Yuvika hiding her packaging plan with Neil and doing it all with her siblings. It was clear case of taking his love too much for granted.

I know Neil does not mind her taking him for granted but this was something he should have called out.

@Bold Even I hated that, even if for plot convenience she didn't involve Neil, there was no need to involve her siblings too, even they don't work in Mahajan Office like Neil. Tempo driver se load kara leti smiley7 

@Bold+Underlined Exactly it was related to Vidur, he is attached to Mahajan Office, he is the employee that's why I didn't mind. 

Edited by A_for_Arpita - 5 months ago
A_for_Arpita thumbnail

Team Neil

Originally posted by: Saumya2102

Yuvika taking Vidur's help, and being concerned for Bharadwajs was the only good thing in the episode.

Sorry I don't have much to say today smiley29

I wasn't even expecting you guys to comment on today's highlight thread so your mere presence here itself is alot you don't need to say sorry smiley31

A_for_Arpita thumbnail

Team Neil

Originally posted by: rbpll

Main kaha keh rahi hu vidur ke liye concern mat dikhaao...see neil by default vidur ke baare me sochega hi as he is his dad. Even at that time yuvika was there in neil's dialogue.

Its good yuvika is also concerned about vidur but us ghar me neil bhi rehta hai na who is supposedly her saarthi. How come ek aur line nai diya gaya "neil ne itni badi baat mujhe kyu nai bataai". Even if they talk about it later but at that moment such dialogue was needed becoz that's how human emotions work. Ye log har chiz off grid me daal dete and we have to assume they already know. 

During that candle light celebration, neil could've said about his cheque thing and yuvika could also congratulated him. But nai kuch nai dikhana as we have to assume they supposedly know. Inko build up nai dikhaana nai hota sidha result me kudna hota hai. Only things current CVS know is to give cheesy romantic scenes. Such small things add depth to scenes. sirf ek line likhne me inhe maut aati haismiley7

Yeh log dudh mein se makkhi ki tarha Neil related stuffs skip kar dete hain main kya hi bolu smiley7

They have time for Ruhi crying, DB giving faltu bakwas Bhasans for 10 Minutes but Neil related dialogues 2-3 extra nehi dete aur Jo dete bhi hain editors edits that kya hi bole, hum bolte hain ish liye half of the things we have got in past nehi tho woh bhi nehi milta smiley35 

Aadhe audience bhag gaye hain after DB's heart attack Baki bhi bhag jaayengeee their DB doses are getting on my nerves smiley7