Views

Users

Frequent Posters

DheeJattanDi thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 9 months ago

Originally posted by: MaxMayfield

but I don’t blame her for showing skin on celluloid..if you got it..flaunt it

I think the point is she doesn't have it 🤣... her body doesn't look all that.

Basskarrr thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Anniversary 1 Thumbnail

Why does Deepika get body shamed when she is not only tall but a fit looking actor? Is it because her skin tone is brown?

Raijeera thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Millenium Squad

Each time I see Hritik on screen I get my hopes high for a good movie. Cross fingers.

piya2025 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 7

So they can sekofy their ankhein on unmarried girl's body but shame a married woman over the same. How to clap on their face like this .. 👏

Originally posted by: Autumnn

they should show Deepika in uniform vs Real.officers in uniform. Then comparison is right. Just for slander showing bikini.

Below photo should be shown in that article.

Screenshot_20231205_144034_Instagram.jpg

I saw the tweet but didn’t post it because it’s also putting in a stereotype that women in uniform can’t wear such things. I mean when someone off duty be it a doctor a pilot etc. she’s not wearing a bikini while in the plane. But people will object to just to object. As Said Sid tries to create controversy on purpose I think. I think these people know the sentiments but want controversy like the orange bikini though at that time in bang bang no one objected on the orange bikini. Not sure why but controversy and Deepika ranveer the Kapoor lad and Alia seemed to be the most controversial in Bollywood.

Edited by wat_up - 9 months ago
MiVida_Messi thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: CrimeMasterToto

But it's not degrading our male pilots ?

As

HR bhi toh nangu pangu leta hai na Deepika ke saath ? I did not realise one of the criteria for being in the armed forces was celibacy / asexuality

In Twitter everything is bizzare, only two fan groups are having negative tweets about Fighter, first is bhai fans who are salty that SRK tweeted about fighter while Tiger 3 showed them their Saloda’s aukaat thus putting the teaser down and another fan group is Ranbir’s who are making Deepika the punching bag to dilute their hero’s nanga naach and papa se nanga mohabbat onscreen by saying Deepika is shameless smiley36

most of them didn’t even watch top gun and doesn’t even know about pilots, aivey they’re having adrenaline rush

Originally posted by: Basskarrr

Why does Deepika get body shamed when she is not only tall but a fit looking actor? Is it because her skin tone is brown?

it is not just Deepika many get such remarks. I don’t think it’s the color tone in her case. I think it also as todo with the things her pr says and things she says offscreen. Her pr tends to go into overdrive like Ranveer singhs( its antics can be very off putting). The same with Alia n the Kapoor lad. Though I like Alia and her acting but her antics get her trolled too.

Main things is whoever tweeted these things is wrong a married, single, mother with kids should do what they want that they are comfortable with and others don’t have the right to judge.

1274961 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Basskarrr

I don't think it has to do with her tone. No matter what there is body shaming with women, whether it is Vidya or Deepika.

Edited by Petrichor80 - 9 months ago
MiVida_Messi thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

Bhai fans think their virgin baapu is some your icon for sanskari tag smiley37

https://x.com/sahilsheikh__sk/status/1733142551551750592?s=46&t=74Fftld4jR1M5tPxEU7sHA