Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

MaxMayfield thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Fashionista Circle

Posted: 9 months ago

Frankly when DP tried to pull an Alia..Via Chappaak..it dint work..she is smart..she knows she has insane star aura and screen presence and is capitalising on it before it’s too late..she is not the greatest actor in the world or no Smita Patil..and I’m glad she realises that now..but she does look very fit still..but I do know a lot of my Tam Bram friends who are definitely judging her and name calling Padukones for their upbringing smiley44smiley23smiley3 tbh I definitely hated how she looked in Besharam Rang…and those moves were just smiley11and her face is just so chiselled now..like I miss the softness of OSO and CE days…but I don’t blame her for showing skin on celluloid..if you got it..flaunt it

Guddu.Pandit thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5

Sarcastic Chatterbox

Itna chillam chili iss thread pe ho Raha hai ki kuch samajh nahi aayega ke kaun favor mein hai DP ke aur kaun nahi smiley36

Pehno bikini ya na pehno, but DP's thighs makes it look horrible. Pathaan mein bhi horrible hi dikh Rahi thi, yahan bhi.

Waise there was no need for that bikini shot to create extra hype, pairing them for 1st time was enough. It already has generated enough buzz.

CrimeMasterToto thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

But it's not degrading our male pilots ?

HR bhi toh nangu pangu leta hai na Deepika ke saath ? I did not realise one of the criteria for being in the armed forces was celibacy / asexuality

Maroonporsche thumbnail

Originally posted by: CrimeMasterToto

I did not realise one of the criteria for being in the armed forces was celibacy / asexuality

that’s why I never tried for army smiley36
Guddu.Pandit thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5

Sarcastic Chatterbox

If Film is based on Pulwama attack, then why include beach scenes like masala action films?

You have such a strong script, why use skin show tactics or the film is based on Top Gun?

I dont see any problem. I think its good that many bollywood actress are working, bold scenes after marriage, baby etc compared to past.

Male Actors dont stop kissing, bold scenes after marriage. Why should female actors.

Ranjali thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Are we still in the 90's??

I don't see any problem with bold scenes or skin show if its part of the story and not just some random scene inserted in the middle nowhere. But I do feel that Deepika has become laid back and lethargic since past 5 years. Girl when you say you consider yourself the best actress in the country then go out and do those kind of roles. I miss Deepika doing something like Veronica from cocktail or Piku from movie Piku. Her choice of movies is very disappointing. Someone like Alia with average looks and acting can be competitive and select good scripts. What is Deepika doing? Why not take up challenging roles? Of course Deepika also has good connections in the Industry and if she tries hard she can get good female centric films.

RaniPreityAish thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Ranjali

Are we still in the 90's??

I don't see any problem with bold scenes or skin show if its part of the story and not just some random scene inserted in the middle nowhere. But I do feel that Deepika has become laid back and lethargic since past 5 years. Girl when you say you consider yourself the best actress in the country then go out and do those kind of roles. I miss Deepika doing something like Veronica from cocktail or Piku from movie Piku. Her choice of movies is very disappointing. Someone like Alia with average looks and acting can be competitive and select good scripts. What is Deepika doing? Why not take up challenging roles? Of course Deepika also has good connections in the Industry and if she tries hard she can get good female centric films.

I agree with this. I liked Deepika a lot in the first half of the 2010s but the last few years I have been disappointed with her. Her films haven't been all that great and even her two films with SRK this year weren't great showcases for her. She was best in Jawan but that was a cameo role whereas her character in Pathaan was a nothing role and I don't think she looked good either. I'm hoping Fighter is a comeback for her by giving her a solid role.

I'd also like to see her and Ranveer star together in a film that is not a Bhansali period drama/epic or a biopic. A contemporary romance like Love Aaj Kal, YJHD, Band Baaja Baaraat, Rocky Aur Rani, etc. is something that would be a great showcase for the two. It feels like Alia has taken over those types of roles. If she does some more roles with SRK, I'd like to see something closer to Om Shanti Om than Happy New Year or Pathaan.

Kyahikahoon thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail IPL 2024 Participants 2 Thumbnail + 4

DP has n athletic body. She is gorgeous but bikini doesn't suit her

Autumnn thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

they should show Deepika in uniform vs Real.officers in uniform. Then comparison is right. Just for slander showing bikini.

Below photo should be shown in that article.

Screenshot_20231205_144034_Instagram.jpg