Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

pathaka thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 9 months ago

Meh don’t care abt the skin show

But hrithiks action movies are becoming overkill with always being cast opposite a “female hrithik” I.e sexy woman each time …usually his story lines with the female lead end up being flat in such movies …it’s like too much of the same thing …

His best chemistry has always been when this overt sexiness isn’t shoved into ur face …like hrithik - rani, hrithik - aishwarya in Jodhaa Akbar, hrithik priety in their films,

Maroonporsche thumbnail

Originally posted by: Novarieaa

That is actually a little too much of a butt show for a film that wont be A rated. But DP figured out Pathan's bikini scene made a huge uproar so it is a win win situation for her.

RS actually went full nude for a mere photoshoot! This bikini scene should not bother him least bit.

never too much butt show smiley36

Originally posted by: Novarieaa

That is actually a little too much of a butt show for a film that wont be A rated. But DP figured out Pathan's bikini scene made a huge uproar so it is a win win situation for her.

RS actually went full nude for a mere photoshoot! This bikini scene should not bother him least bit.

It was not the bikini...it was the ORANGE color being associated with besharam rang....Deepika has worn bikini several times before....and there has never been an uproar....and the uproar was by you know who??smiley36

Originally posted by: RaniPreityAish

They are actors. What they play onscreen is not supposed to reflect their real lives, generally speaking. In real life SRK is married yet he has a different love interest in every film he does. Because his real life does not impact his onscreen roles. Rekha was paired with Akshay romantically. Meanwhile Akshay is still being paired with actresses young enough to be his grown daughter. Amitabh and Tabu were romantically involved in a movie but I'm certain she views him as a father figure in real life and not a love interest. By your logic, Cheeni Kum should not exist as a film and only spouses should work together.

Shahrukh and Deepika are friends in real life, not lovers. Does this mean they should never play love interests onscreen because that is not accurate to their real life situation?

I agree with whatever you are saying but my reply was in reference to what you had asked in the part I had highlighted......and not in general.

RaniPreityAish thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: pathaka

Meh don’t care abt the skin show

But hrithiks action movies are becoming overkill with always being cast opposite a “female hrithik” I.e sexy woman each time …usually his story lines with the female lead end up being flat in such movies …it’s like too much of the same thing …

His best chemistry has always been when this overt sexiness isn’t shoved into ur face …like hrithik - rani, hrithik - aishwarya in Jodhaa Akbar, hrithik priety in their films,

The trend started with Aishwarya in Dhoom 2 but as you said, they had other movies which were not about presenting her as his female counterpart. Since then, he's usually paired with a Katrina or now a Deepika. I don't think he had any chemistry with Rani but he was wonderful with Preity. I think his best leading ladies were Aishwarya, Preity, and Ameesha. None of their pairings (minus Dhoom 2) hinged on them showing as much skin as possible to portray them as sexy.

RaniPreityAish thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: blue-ice.1

I agree with whatever you are saying but my reply was in reference to what you had asked in the part I had highlighted......and not in general.

Oh got it. I thought you were explaining this as your own view and not just why the public would not accept. Based on how much criticism Deepika is getting right now just for showing skin, it does not surprise me that this same public would consider a Rekha/SRK pairing to be unthinkable. Even if it wasn't based on their offscreen relationship, I can't see the public accepting it. Look at all the taunts Priyanka gets for her marriage to Nick and how she looks like his mother.

Novarieaa thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Joannna thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 2 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Her marital status is not relevant.

Deepika is turning 38 next year. She is choosing the best out of the opportunities she’s getting. She can’t get a Piku all the time. Bollywood also works on basis of a woman’s age unfortunately. There is always a younger person waiting in the background for the same role. So she has to the up her oomph factor if she wants to be on top.

Maybe she is doing the “hot roles” coz she wants to do it all before time runs out.

WhiteNights thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Lol @ the tweets.

What to even say to such sick minds. Girls digging their own graves by putting out such statements.

Aap sati savitri ban ke baitho na ghar pe. Mera pati mera devta hai gaate hue.

Go DP! You look inflammable hot 🔥