Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Blueeeee thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 9 months ago

Originally posted by: Coldplaying

If you find Ranbir's portrayal disrespectful to women in the name of acting objectionable, then it logically follows that the depiction of a married woman like Deepika engaging in sensual scenes for the sake of acting should also be considered wrong. While I personally don't perceive an issue with either, there seems to be a discrepancy in acceptance within this forum.

I do not find Ranbir's role in Animal objectionable because he is married (hilarious how you remember Deepika's marital status but not Ranbir's or Hritik's committed status).

I find it objectionable because the role and film both promote hatred for women aka bigotry.

And who stops married women from wearing whatever the heck they want or doing their jobs??????????? (Do adults forget that acting is a job and most of it is faking lol?) Is deepika glorifying bigotry by wearing clothes you don't like or doing scenes you won't do? NAH.

You are purposefully making strawmen arguements to defend a trash, misogynistic film and a multimillionaire who chose to make money off normalising misogyny.

I won't indulge in this further lol

Coldplaying thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: NoraSM

Do you think sensual scenes = violence against women?

So, lets say 2 boys get influenced by Animal and they are seen threatening people with guns in school or they threaten pregnant women or abuse their wives, it is equal to 2 girls getting influenced by Deepika and wearing a bikini on a beach?

Have you even seen "Animal"? Rashmika displayed equal aggression towards Ranbir, even slapping him multiple times. The example you provided is not suitable.

Consider this scenario: Two women are influenced by Deepika and start cheating on their husbands. In my view, a woman cheating on her husband is just as morally wrong as a man being violent in a relationship.

Edited by Coldplaying - 9 months ago
Beautyful_Mess thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 8

Have you even seen "Animal"? Rashmika displayed equal aggression towards Ranbir, even slapping him multiple times. The example you provided is not suitable.

Consider this scenario: Two women are influenced by Deepika and start cheating on their husbands. In my view, a woman cheating on her husband is just as morally wrong as a man being violent in a relationship.

The people trying to reason with you is those I feel the most sorry for smiley36
Bekind thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4

So it’s okay married man ranbir kapoor to have scenes with tripti? But not okay for deepika to wear bikini or scenes because she is married? Why such double standards?

1169321 thumbnail

1) I have seen the movie and No, she didn't.

2) A man being violent in a relationship is not a moral grey area, it is a crime.

3) Women who wear bikini would continue doing that and who don't would not, Deepika wouldn't influence us but you see this defence and trivialization of violence against women? That was our problem with Animal.

Thanks for the display

Edited by NoraSM - 9 months ago
RaniPreityAish thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3

What nonsense. How does Deepika wearing a swimsuit correlate to women cheating on their husbands? Explain this please because it makes no sense to me.

Edited by RaniPreityAish - 9 months ago
loginidran thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: RaniPreityAish

What nonsense. How does Deepika wearing a swimsuit correlate to women cheating on their husbands? Explain this please because it makes no sense to me.

I can’t believe you people are trying to reason with someone who is making no bones about his/her convoluted mentality ( gahhh, it’s so hard to come up with such politically correct language even when the situation demands going full on gali galoch 🤢).

loginidran thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Blueeeee

Wearing clothes that don't conform to your standard of Saskar/satitva etc etc = normalising adultery = doing films that normalise violence against women?????????????????????????????

Ranbir/any actor can do x number of r-rated films without any moral quandry as far as they do not promote bigotry and violence lol

The reaches. smiley37

The mentality some people carry is pretty alarming. No wonder the crimes against women in India are at an all time high.

Originally posted by: Beautyful_Mess

The people trying to reason with you is those I feel the most sorry for smiley36

I totally get it. Sometimes you just can’t and people try to convince you otherwise.
Purple5 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5

Looking at that picture of ranbir and tripti lying in bed it seems as though both were completely naked? I could be wrong but if so that’s not acting it’s borderline p”rn to me.

Tripti did say in an interview only ranbir vanga and cameraman were present

to each their own but this will normalize having more r rated scenes in movies, family audience kya dekhe