Users

Frequent Posters

Banned

Posted: 9 months ago

[Post Removed]

return_to_hades thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6

She has one of the hottest and fittest bodies in Bollywood; why not show it off?

Basskarrr thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Anniversary 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Guddu.Pandit

Itna chillam chili iss thread pe ho Raha hai ki kuch samajh nahi aayega ke kaun favor mein hai DP ke aur kaun nahi smiley36

Pehno bikini ya na pehno, but DP's thighs makes it look horrible. Pathaan mein bhi horrible hi dikh Rahi thi, yahan bhi.

Waise there was no need for that bikini shot to create extra hype, pairing them for 1st time was enough. It already has generated enough buzz.

What’s wrong about her thigh

Then you missed watching love mera hit hit song, oh girl you are mine song, Jab Saas song with Saif. May be you are talking about her butt show here, then in Besharam rang more than her butt show and hip shaking step while singing Loot Liya Milke ishqwaalon ne, her fake tan make up bugged me more!

Edited by Newbird - 9 months ago
rckRadhe thumbnail
ICC T20 CWC 2024 Participants 0 Thumbnail ICC T20 CWC 2024 Match Winner 0 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: Newbird

Then you missed watching love mera hit hit song, oh girl you are mine song, Jab Saas song with Saif. May be you are talking about her butt show here, then in Besharam rang more than her butt show and hip shaking step while singing Loot Liya Milke ishqwaalon ne, her fake tan make up bugged me more!

@bold

I think this song starts with Be intehaan not jab saassmiley37.. It difficult for me to remember the hindi lyrics.. Lmao

rckRadhe thumbnail
ICC T20 CWC 2024 Participants 0 Thumbnail ICC T20 CWC 2024 Match Winner 0 Thumbnail + 8

https://giphy.com/gifs/62bGL2AemJ7yN8zmd6

Time to show some skin ... No one should be left out smiley4

RaniPreityAish thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3

She used to show off skin in a more tasteful manner. Now she comes across more as vulgar and doing this to be exhibitionist.

greenletters thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

It's her body and her choice. It's film and she chooses to do this regardless if she's married or not, why should anyone tell her what to do.

1276475 thumbnail

Originally posted by: rckRadhe

https://giphy.com/gifs/62bGL2AemJ7yN8zmd6

Time to show some skin ... No one should be left out smiley4

what a cute monkey smiley27