Views

Users

Frequent Posters

RaniPreityAish thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 9 months ago

Originally posted by: Maroonporsche

Ram Leela didn’t have bikini scene. But it had sensual scenes. Loved that film

She never felt objectified though. The character was embracing her sexuality but not at her expense. In Pathaan, she felt objectified for male viewers with that flower pot role.

CuckooCutter7 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

well, what else can Deepu rani do? She doesn't have much to show acting-wise, does she? smiley36Also, i think Deepu rani is feeling very frus these days, and that makes her do these skin shows.smiley19smiley36

Ur-Miserable thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Because her ass is her selling point at this point of career when it comes to attracting make gaze. Karne do, jo launde apni troll karenge aur gyaan denge social media mai, raat ko wohi log dekh k hilainge jab akele honge.

Aur ek cheez toh dekha hai maine. Agar female oriented movie ho toh, ladki nangi bhi ho jaye, feminist k chode kahenge waah, ahaf male oriented ho, toh objectification. Yeh saahi khel racha rakhha hai. No wonder female cheating is justified by a certain section of feminists.

And yes I know launde bhi kaam nahi hai. Dono k dono mc hain. Khaas yeh duniya aaj hi tabha ho jaye, aur apne saath sab ko lejaye. Ghatiya duniya ho chuki hai sab chutiyo ko freedom deke.

Edited by Ur-Miserable - 9 months ago
Kyahikahoon thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail IPL 2024 Participants 2 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: RaniPreityAish

I think the issue here is that a lot of fans (not the misogynistic ones) think she can do better than reducing herself to a sexual object with bikini shots in each film. She didn't have to stoop to that in previous films like Piku, Ram Leela, etc. It seems a little desperate like when Ameesha Patel did Lazy Lamhe in Thoda Pyaar Thoda Magic to reinvent her image or Rani in Dil Bole Hadippa.

Then call it midlife crisis..when actresses feel they r about to cross that threshold of feeling young they want to hold on to their youth..feel sexy, sensual. In Rani, Ameesha's case this happened in their 30s, now in 40s. For Malaika it's forever 😂

It's their choice, not something forced by audience..we r just happy to see them act

you2 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 6

12 days to the massive Salaar/Dunki clash. I expected SM to go crazy.But there is so little content. December is very different from what I expected. It is all about Animal.

It is a Hirani film..phir bhi,they should put in more effort.

you2 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 6

As for DP,she depends on her haters to do the promotions for her. Something is bothering them.It is always a good sign.

1276475 thumbnail

Originally posted by: RaniPreityAish

I think the issue here is that a lot of fans (not the misogynistic ones) think she can do better than reducing herself to a sexual object with bikini shots in each film. She didn't have to stoop to that in previous films like Piku, Ram Leela, etc. It seems a little desperate like when Ameesha Patel did Lazy Lamhe in Thoda Pyaar Thoda Magic to reinvent her image or Rani in Dil Bole Hadippa.

hmmm but I don’t think she views it as a big deal though? she seems very comfortable with her body smiley24

Banned

[Post Removed]

Shaitan-Haiwan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 7

I think she does it because she knows Alia can't pull this off. This stuff is def all Deepika's turf. Its kinda smart actually smiley37 If Alia was on top of Hrithik like that I don't know what I would do to myself.

Edited by Shaitan-Haiwan - 9 months ago
MiVida_Messi thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: Shaitan-Haiwan

I think she does it because she knows Alia can't pull this off. This stuff is def all Deepika's turf. Its kinda smart actually smiley37 If Alia was on top of Hrithik like that I don't know what I would do to myself.

Your manifestations may come true, if by any way she’s doing the spy universe and somehow lands in Kabir’s den. Because Pathan and Tiger already have controversial partners