Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Maroonporsche thumbnail
Posted: 9 months ago

Originally posted by: Petrichor80

I don't think it has to do with her tone. No matter what there is body shaming with women, whether it is Vidya or Deepika.

People body shame men also. With Salmans and even ranbir
rckRadhe thumbnail
ICC T20 CWC 2024 Participants 0 Thumbnail ICC T20 CWC 2024 Match Winner 0 Thumbnail + 8

What does Kangana have to say about these developments? smiley4

MiVida_Messi thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: Maroonporsche

People body shame men also. With Salmans and even ranbir

May be because these two men are the poster boys of misogyny and wants women to be covered in clothes and not pour lipstick and blah and blah

Also because these two mentioned men have an army defending their crimes or cheating ways

Maroonporsche thumbnail

Originally posted by: MiVida_Messi

May be because these two men are the poster boys of misogyny and wants women to be covered in clothes and not pour lipstick and blah and blah

Also because these two mentioned men have an army defending their crimes or cheating ways

Ok if those unrelated things give people the right to call them fat than if I see Vidya in a movie and she’s fat than I will say also.

Originally posted by: MiVida_Messi

In Twitter everything is bizzare, only two fan groups are having negative tweets about Fighter, first is bhai fans who are salty that SRK tweeted about fighter while Tiger 3 showed them their Saloda’s aukaat thus putting the teaser down and another fan group is Ranbir’s who are making Deepika the punching bag to dilute their hero’s nanga naach and papa se nanga mohabbat onscreen by saying Deepika is shameless smiley36

most of them didn’t even watch top gun and doesn’t even know about pilots, aivey they’re having adrenaline rush

I understand why they upset on srk. Salman tweeted on his movies like Pathan and jawan. Plus srk was in an extended role in the movie. And maybe they don’t like the teaser , maybe they don’t like Hrithik it’s their choice right?

Now if Salman tweets on dunki it’s his choice not the group won’t like it if he don’t they will be happy because Srk didn’t with Tiger 3.

I don’t think they care whether he did Salmans other movies because he wasn’t in it. Also the actors that Salman don’t tweet on they don’t expect them too either. No one cared whether Hrithik did but they did support Kabir with war.
I think most people have seen Top gun with Tom cruise it’s such an iconic movie. Sid Anand tends to copy or get inspired by the west and in Pathan he took so many movies ideas and mixed it into one.

The Kapoor lad fans naturally will troll because of Deepika. Deepika fans Katrina and others trolled the animal. Even srk fans on twitter trolled animal. It’s tit 4 tat. Maybe Hrithik group praised srk so they not trolling who knows. Its twitter. Yet what they do on twitter isn’t how the groups behave here.

I tend to support what I like and don’t. I don’t go by what the groups on twitter do or don’t do, they have their agendas. Each group on twitter into trolling n can be toxic. It’s up to the individuals what they do.

Bhai dancing on....Main toh tandoori murgi hoon yaar....gatka le mujhe alchol se......is an epitome of sanskar...smiley42

I can bring in Hrithik. Srk, Kapoor lad, Akshay etc fans with their tweets too others do the same or worse on twitter. Though hardly they target or waste time on Hrithik etc . The main target with the Khan groups is between Srk and Salman and they tend to use other groups, and I think because some did not like the teaser so the other group decided let’s support Hrithik to serve our agenda so later they will support us and vice versa.

That’s reason I don’t have any Bollywood celeb on my timeline other then Salman rest have nothing todo with Bollywood but still I get retweets by others or learn things here. Otherwise I’m clueless n I like it that way. I was mainly active because Tiger3 was there only time I checked things. Boy there some looney things that go on there.

Edited by wat_up - 9 months ago

Originally posted by: rckRadhe

What does Kangana have to say about these developments? smiley4

why don’t u ask her n then some can troll her !!
Edited by wat_up - 9 months ago
rckRadhe thumbnail
ICC T20 CWC 2024 Participants 0 Thumbnail ICC T20 CWC 2024 Match Winner 0 Thumbnail + 8

She's high in demand because she does what the directors want smiley32

MiVida_Messi thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: Maroonporsche

Ok if those unrelated things give people the right to call them fat than if I see Vidya in a movie and she’s fat than I will say also.

Sure .. Why not smiley36

It’s good that she’s fat and does roles where she can look fat for the characters to be believable, not like she’s 58 year old unable to move the body but doing Tom cruise level action sequences by body doubles and still flopping smiley36