Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 9 months ago

Originally posted by: NoraSM

All releases done this year

We are free till 2025

One birthday thread from my side as a gift for all the negativity

Twitter per dangal hoga....smiley37Don't miss it.smiley37....sometimes I feel bad for these stars....but the fans deserve it...smiley36

1169321 thumbnail

Originally posted by: blue-ice.1

Twitter per dangal hoga....smiley37Don't miss it.smiley37....sometimes I feel bad for these stars....but the fans deserve it...smiley36

I don't feel bad for stars anymore

Salman in his Tiger 3 interview was boasting about how he stops his fans from doing negativity against SRK and his fans don't do it smiley36

I won't be missing anything here or on Twitter

VimalPanMasala thumbnail
Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Anniversary 2 Thumbnail

The usual people are creating negativity...what is there not to understandsmiley36...just ignore them and enjoy the movie...after that we will have the next SRK movie after 2 years....smiley19

Sanju, PK, now Dunki are objectively bad movies. PK was catered to younger generation and Aamir created a lot of controversy in his new avatar so it did well as something 'fresh' but in reality the script/content was quite bad.

Sanju is a bit unfair because everyone involved had a personal vendetta to fix Sanjay Dutt's image. Not a good movie but emotional as everyone was acting as themselves.

Dunki could have been so much more. Shah Rukh Khan...who reinvented himself this year. His strength catering to North India fanbase. Good supporting cast - Vicky, Boman, Vikram Kochhar.

The romance angle was not written well so I will leave out Taapsee here, she was basically playing herself otherwise.

But overall this is such a disappointment. If Shah can't perform in a movie with Hirani, is he really any different from Salman acting wise these days? Everyone kept harping about Dunki when Pathaan and Jawan released, in terms of SRK's acting skills. This was his niche and supposedly a walk in the park.

The only person who actually seemed like they acted in a Hirani movie and matched the other strong past performances was Vicky Kaushal. Hirani does not make good movies but directs great actors - his ONE good movie is Munnabhai MBBS. Lago Rahe was carried by Vidya/Arshad's skills, 3 Idiots is SO problematic, but the main characters acted well and won hearts.

As a neutral this was a disappointment when people were hoping SRK could bring back something other than mass - massy cinema is the easy way out. There isn't much acting required, and it's very easy to cater to a lot of people. What a shame.

VimalPanMasala thumbnail
Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Anniversary 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: NoraSM

I don't feel bad for stars anymore

Salman in his Tiger 3 interview was boasting about how he stops his fans from doing negativity against SRK and his fans don't do it smiley36

I won't be missing anything here or on Twitter

Wait until The Bull releases...

1274961 thumbnail

Why did Minty's topic get merged here?? There are 101 topics on Animal.

Edited by Petrichor80 - 9 months ago
1169321 thumbnail

The usual people are creating negativity...what is there not to understandsmiley36...just ignore them and enjoy the movie...after that we will have the next SRK movie after 2 years....smiley19

I mean, they all watched Dunki when they are supporting Salaar all over the forum and creating false narratives against Dunki

It is very believable smiley36

Shaitan-Haiwan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 7

Donkey and Archies both floppies smiley4hopefully we get a nice break from them now.

SoniRita thumbnail

Love Legion

Originally posted by: Shaitan-Haiwan

Donkey and Archies both floppies smiley4hopefully we get a nice break from them now.

smiley37 its just 1st day and u r calling it a flop wow so much hateness for SRK.

Originally posted by: VimalPanMasala

Sanju, PK, now Dunki are objectively bad movies. PK was catered to younger generation and Aamir created a lot of controversy in his new avatar so it did well as something 'fresh' but in reality the script/content was quite bad.

Sanju is a bit unfair because everyone involved had a personal vendetta to fix Sanjay Dutt's image. Not a good movie but emotional as everyone was acting as themselves.

Dunki could have been so much more. Shah Rukh Khan...who reinvented himself this year. His strength catering to North India fanbase. Good supporting cast - Vicky, Boman, Vikram Kochhar.

The romance angle was not written well so I will leave out Taapsee here, she was basically playing herself otherwise.

But overall this is such a disappointment. If Shah can't perform in a movie with Hirani, is he really any different from Salman acting wise these days? Everyone kept harping about Dunki when Pathaan and Jawan released, in terms of SRK's acting skills. This was his niche and supposedly a walk in the park.

The only person who actually seemed like they acted in a Hirani movie and matched the other strong past performances was Vicky Kaushal. Hirani does not make good movies but directs great actors - his ONE good movie is Munnabhai MBBS. Lago Rahe was carried by Vidya/Arshad's skills, 3 Idiots is SO problematic, but the main characters acted well and won hearts.

As a neutral this was a disappointment when people were hoping SRK could bring back something other than mass - massy cinema is the easy way out. There isn't much acting required, and it's very easy to cater to a lot of people. What a shame.

If you had started with this ...I could have been spared of reading the useless essay.....smiley19