Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

I_M_SultaN thumbnail
Posted: 9 months ago

Originally posted by: behindyou

Watched it! Too much forced comedy and to my surprise i find RKH movies kind of connect to general public. This just did not work. We dont even feel bad for vicky character and vicky is good actor still. Unpopular opinion but tappsee did good so is SRK but movie lacks soul emotions and did not even have a story. Movie connect is missing from scene to scene. Looked like RKV just cut short clips from his movie and pasted here. Disappointed to core. 1/5

hater n fake review acc to this forum specific member smiley42smiley36
Maroonporsche thumbnail

Watched it! Too much forced comedy and to my surprise i find RKH movies kind of connect to general public. This just did not work. We dont even feel bad for vicky character and vicky is good actor still. Unpopular opinion but tappsee did good so is SRK but movie lacks soul emotions and did not even have a story. Movie connect is missing from scene to scene. Looked like RKV just cut short clips from his movie and pasted here. Disappointed to core. 1/5

Taapsee did good ? I dont believe it smiley36

1276475 thumbnail

Wow so the emotional connect is indeed missing which happens to be Hirani’s strength smiley3

anyways how was the occupancy at your theatre?

bollyqueen0 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: prerna4rishav

Sorry for off topic, but really who said Bollywood was over ?

smiley37smiley37smiley37smiley37smiley37smiley37smiley37smiley37

Bollywood cannot die as long as Umair Sandhu is watching movies a week before release (in his dreams)

https://twitter.com/UmairSandu/status/1735951881598554617

https://twitter.com/UmairSandu/status/1736083085165568003

behindyou thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Maroonporsche

Taapsee did good ? I dont believe it smiley36

This role was made for her. Loud mouth like she is in real smiley36
behindyou thumbnail

Originally posted by: cherry_fan

Wow so the emotional connect is indeed missing which happens to be Hirani’s strength smiley3

anyways how was the occupancy at your theatre?

I m in hyderabad so here it was almost empty because Salaar is releasing tomorrow and prabhas craze is insane here. When i was just returning from dunki, there was huge crowds on road waiting for 4 AM show.
I_M_SultaN thumbnail

Originally posted by: bollyqueen0

Bollywood cannot die as long as Umair Sandhu is watching movies a week before release (in his dreams)

https://twitter.com/UmairSandu/status/1735951881598554617

https://twitter.com/UmairSandu/status/1736083085165568003

is joker ko yaha india forums ma hona chiayeh
Johnny.Balraj thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

It won't be a flop due to Christmas period and it is a decent film. I expect the film to be HIT at least.

The film lacked that chemistry between characters that Hirani films are known for, it is when he is able to get those emotional scenes so spot on. I wasn't rooting for Hardy like I was for Rancho or Munna Bhai, still the film had some decent and funs moments that I thoroughly enjoyed , at the end it wasn't a waste of money.

1276475 thumbnail

This role was made for her. Loud mouth like she is in real smiley36

is the is true that she also plays an aspiring wrestler? 💀

behindyou thumbnail

Originally posted by: cherry_fan

is the is true that she also plays an aspiring wrestler? 💀

No smiley36 and i dont even know why Hirani used this unnecessarily. Kch sir pair hi nhi movie me