Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sharmajikaladka thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 months ago

Mediocre at best.

Not at all on par of Raj Kumar Hirani level.

Looks like ghost directed by someone else.

SRK not at all needed to play the role of Hardy.

The illegal route to London kind of story needs gruesome RAW and hardship scenes to show the reality instead the screenplay was written like cakewalk.

All the news materials related to "Dunki" the system is just pasted in vanilla way. This kind of story is not RKH's cup of tea.

Another weakest part is terrible casting of the lead. SRK is not at all fit for the role of Hardy and same goes for Tapsee. They look awfully misfit to play those characters. Vicky shines in his short cameo. Boman okaish.

Disappointed.. I will give 1.5/5 .

791198 thumbnail

Originally posted by: vijay

Do not worry, I am living my life. 😊 Just do not want to overpay for a movie as reviews I hear is not that great.

Secondly grass seems to be greener on the other side. If all things would be that easy many forum / sites would not have gone out of business. There are several costs involved running a site like this.

Ok but at the risk of spending 2/15 posts on this topic, I have to ask, why do you want to watch it if the reviews are not that great?smiley23

I_M_SultaN thumbnail

Originally posted by: Stone-Cold

. They really have no shame ( or self respect) smiley37

smiley36 sab ko ungli karte hu udher twitter tumara fandom bhi
Edited by I_M_SultaN - 9 months ago
1169321 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Stone-Cold

. They really have no shame ( or self respect) smiley37

All releases done this year

We are free till 2025

One birthday thread from my side as a gift for all the negativity

SoniRita thumbnail

Love Legion

Glad to see a positive review from a non srk fan. Thanks Minty. Looking forward to watch the movie.

Looks like Minty’s thread got merged hmm

Edited by SoniRita - 9 months ago
1169321 thumbnail

https://x.com/ClassySAIFian/status/1737862911987679689?s=20

Bobby blew up with accounts like this, I wonder why Saif couldn't capitalise on them? Saifians are my favourite Twitter accounts

I_M_SultaN thumbnail

Originally posted by: NoraSM

https://x.com/ClassySAIFian/status/1737862911987679689?s=20

Bobby blew up with accounts like this, I wonder why Saif couldn't capitalise on them? Saifians are my favourite Twitter accounts

bobbywood run by pakistani smiley10
Briaahna thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4

Anyway we can compile member reviews and post on 1st page ? Topic is a mess and I take blame too 😬

behindyou thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Watched it! Too much forced comedy and to my surprise i find RKH movies kind of connect to general public. This just did not work. We dont even feel bad for vicky character and vicky is good actor still. Unpopular opinion but tappsee did good so is SRK but movie lacks soul emotions and did not even have a story. Movie connect is missing from scene to scene. Looked like RKV just cut short clips from his movie and pasted here. Disappointed to core. 1/5