Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Maroonporsche thumbnail
Posted: 9 months ago

Originally posted by: ohophelia

He's a big SRK fan though. This review coming from him is quite a negative sign.

I know that. But he was honest atleast. But still everyone should just watch a promo and see the film if they want to. I hope Raja is not influencing too many people

I have not red anything in this thread, just tell me how is majority of the WOM.

1169321 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Maroonporsche

Power point ? But this guys reviews arent worth the paper he uses smiley36

There were scenes of real life victim of illegal immigration, scenes in Dunki were taken from their life and added in the movie with a bit of drama

He is calling that a power point presentation 🤦‍♀️

Maroonporsche thumbnail

Originally posted by: Newbird

I have not red anything in this thread, just tell me how is majority of the WOM.

They postponed the release date and Dunki is coming in 2024 smiley36
Maroonporsche thumbnail

Originally posted by: NoraSM

There were scenes of real life victim of illegal immigration, scenes in Dunki were taken from their life and added in the movie with a bit of drama

He is calling that a power point presentation 🤦‍♀️

The best way to combat that is not to give this guy or any critic for that matter any importance to begin with smiley9

1276475 thumbnail

Originally posted by: MostlyHarmIess

I walked out with this question: Why does this happen whenever Shah Rukh Khan collaborates with a director with a huge reputation and a unique signature? First it was Imtiaz Ali and When Harry Met Sejal, now it’s Rajkumar Hirani and Dunki… On paper, these films have roles that sound perfect for Shah Rukh, and yet, the finished products are far from satisfying. . Read more at: https://www.galatta.com/hindi/movie/review/dunki/

Add Zero to the list.

thats quite a statement!!

1169321 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Maroonporsche

The best way to combat that is not to give this guy or any critic for that matter any importance to begin with smiley9

I don't read or watch reviews for any movie smiley36 already booked all shows for today and tomorrow

Maroonporsche thumbnail

Originally posted by: NoraSM

I don't read or watch reviews for any movie smiley36 already booked all shows for today and tomorrow

Not good enough. Book a ticket a a show each day till 2024 starts smiley27

JayaBachan thumbnail

Word Count: 0