Edited by Maroonporsche - 9 months ago
subhs thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 9 months ago

Last 1hr 🔥

Clochette thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

Most of the complaints remind me Zero (hello, srkat smiley1)...the screenplay...the easiest criticism...then the allegedly lacking 'Hirani-touch' (because - 'of course' - SRK made himself 'the captain of the ship')... it seems, that people copy from each other... smiley36

Gosh, still 5 hours to go...

CrimeMasterToto thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Clochette

Most of the complaints remind me Zero (hello, srkat smiley1)...the screenplay...the easiest criticism...then the allegedly lacking 'Hirani-touch' (because - 'of course' - SRK made himself 'the captain of the ship')... it seems, that people copy from each other... smiley36

It could be true though, the criticism. As amazing a storyteller Hirani is, he does use the same tropes quite often, just in different settings. As a critic, that would have to be called out as lazy writing/poor screenplay/etc. and it would be a fair criticism

Currently, the reviews seem to be on par with Sanju and maybe half a point below PK. Rest is upto the public

I just saw this post and was shocked as I thought movie is going to release on Dec 22 and here Minty already posted her review, I was wondering whether Minty got special screening one day before😳.

MostlyHarmIess thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Clochette

Ja, Ja, the film is perfect. All haters are making stuff up. Only you know best.
Briaahna thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4
Briaahna thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4