Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

mintyblue thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 9 months ago

Mods, don't merge please.

I had to make a SEPARATE thread for this. went first day first show here.

Rajkumar Hirani captivates as always, SRK is in magnificent form, and Vicky and Taapsee are both charming.

So many emotions wrapped in the form of a migration story. Immaculate storytelling. and music which blends into the scenes seamlessly.

Jawan and Pathan leave 'em behind. THIS is the real SRK IN SUPERB FORM. LOVED his perfromance.

I liked second half more than first one. pre-interval the build up is really nice.

Overall, the story has moments of emotion, humour, and romance all wrapped up nicely.

A MUST WATCH.

To me, this is the best movie of the year and worthy of Christmas release. Cheers!!!!!

SmittenKitt3n thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2

Awesome Minty! I’m all smiles after your Dunki review, considering you’re not a fan to start off with! So glad it didn’t disappoint! I’ll likely catch it next weekend. SRK is gearing up for a hat trick with three back to back blockbusters. What a comeback! 👏

MaxMayfield thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Fashionista Circle

Good to know Dunki is a good movie..everyone was underestimating Hirani here..his movies are always a surprise and much better than marketing materials and trailer etc..

RaniPreityAish thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3

So pleased to know that even non-SRK fans are loving this movie. Imagine what a thrill it'll be for SRK fans then.

mintyblue thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: SmittenKitt3n

Awesome Minty! I’m all smiles after your Dunki review, considering you’re not a fan to start off with! So glad it didn’t disappoint! I’ll likely catch it next weekend. SRK is gearing up for a hat trick with three back to back blockbusters. What a comeback! 👏

You're a SRK fan, right?

I'm more of a Hirani fan....love his movies....they are right up my alley...

FatalFlaw thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Another fail prediction by srkat I guess.

SmittenKitt3n thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: mintyblue

You're a SRK fan, right?

I'm more of a Hirani fan....love his movies....they are right up my alley...

Right you are. 😌

Waymaker thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 9

Thanks Minty.

Even if this underperforms at the BO, i still feel it will be one of the best from SRK and RH. So looking forward to watching it smiley39

Well I will be going for this movie next week. This week the prices are too high.

One of our reporter saw the movie (Press Show) and felt it is a one time watch. (3 star type)