Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Clochette thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 9 months ago

Originally posted by: Briaahna

he is shah fan I think, 😞but so far positive reviews 🤞

That doesn't mean that he has to like the movie (it just reminds me of Zero, JHMS, Dilwale and Fan where many fans aligned to the negativity - for whatever reasons) smiley16

Edited by Clochette - 9 months ago
Clochette thumbnail

If one can't criticise the first half, best do it with the 2nd one (approved tactic to pull an Indian movie down smiley36)

Bekind thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4

Critics gave movie Zero 3.5 star rating, i did not liked one bit. So critic reviews does not matter to me.

oyebollywood thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 8
TorinoPasta thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4

So my friend watched it. He thinks its better than PK and Sanju. Also he is delighted that SRK the actor is back after a very long time. He did say that the film dips a bit in the second half but picks well later to end on a high emotional note.

Diya_Abhilasha thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: TorinoPasta

So my friend watched it. He thinks its better than PK and Sanju. Also he is delighted that SRK the actor is back after a very long time. He did say that the film dips a bit in the second half but picks well later to end on a high emotional note.

PK was an average movie. I didn't watched Sanju.

Clochette thumbnail

Originally posted by: Bekind

Critics gave movie Zero 3.5 star rating, i did not liked one bit. So critic reviews does not matter to me.

I'm sure you had your reason(s). smiley1(as I had mine to find the second half even better/more intense than the first half - the astronautic angle fitting perfectly to the 'making shooting stars' one)...Zero was never thought as a 'realistic' movie...it was cinema in the pure form of showcasing magic (made clear with the entry scene).

Oh gosh, I really love this movie... (please bear with my OT smiley9)

Edited by Clochette - 9 months ago