Jhanak1234 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 5 months ago

Finally Mansi find out that her daughter is alive.... Waiting for her finding out the dari is her daughter.... I really like how she saved dori from getting hurt.... 

Vansh again misbehave with her... I think they will show her flashback, in that she is pregnant and near ganga ghat( saw pic of her BTS being pregnant) and somehow it's connected to ganga prasad...  

Sudhaa also mentioned that how she is so much happy during her pregnancy... 

How do you guys tag other members please tell me I don't know how to do that... Are you guys mind if I tag you?

Edited by Jhanak1234 - 5 months ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Jhanak1234 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 5 months ago

Tomorrow or may be next week, Mansi will find out dori is her daughter... Grab tissue paper, this scene going to be very emotional smiley19smiley42

seemsangha thumbnail
Posted: 4 months ago

where mansi didnt find the truth yet

kooki07 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 2 months ago

Dont think she has found the truth yet though they are very close to each other .

Jhanak1234 thumbnail
Posted: 2 months ago

They don't reveal the truth yet...but her bond with doree without knowing the truth is adorable...