Mansi is right or wong

Jhanak1234 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 5 months ago

As per episode it's look like that Mansi doesn't show any affection and love towards Vansh. What you guys think she did right or wrong. 

My one mind say she is right because her daughter is killed infront of her eyes or taken away that's why she is become like this but at the same time, vansh not had any fault in that. He deserves to get mother love ... May be then he becomes good at nature.... It's clear from the last episode that he crave for mansi love... 

Edited by Jhanak1234 - 5 months ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

kooki07 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

Have I missed an episode ?cant get it .

Jhanak1234 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Last night episode it's show clearly and few beginning episode that Mansi doesn't show any affection and love towards Vansh .... Even kelashi devi also taunt about her that she never breastfeed vansh.. 

Edited by Jhanak1234 - 5 months ago
LauraM thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Vansh is spoiled and annoying (at least to me), but I also feel sorry for him. He has never felt mother's love, God knows what happened to his parents.

Mansi is emotionally distant, locked in her shell, the loss of her daughter was devastating for her. It's sad that she couldn't love Vansh. It would be nice to watch Mansi's healing process while connecting with Doree. Perhaps then she will be able to love her (adoptive) son.

Although I hope that Vansh will be reunited with his biological parents in future.

Edited by LauraM - 5 months ago
Jhanak1234 thumbnail

When Mansi wound start to heel she becomes normal a give love to her both kids....but the way he called har Manjari Bahu is so funny .... Calling her mother by that name .... smiley37

aparnauma thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Is Vansh adpotive son??

I thought he was her own son.

She seems to have emotionally distanced herself from the entire family. 

May be Vansh is a reminder of the loss she feels.On the top there is no emotional/ mental support from anywhere.

While the other two daughters in law or pretty much adjusted to their lives Manasi seems to have gone into a shell. 

The other sons seem to care for their wives too unlike Mansi's husband.

There does seem to belot going on in her life.

Edited by aparnauma - 5 months ago
Jhanak1234 thumbnail

Vansh is not legally adopted... Anand brought him from somewhere. May be he kidnapped him from the hospital or taken a advantage of someone being poor and stole their kid.. this one is msytery that from where he get kid in one night... 

Jhanak1234 thumbnail
Posted: 4 months ago

Poor Vansh  craving for love.... Look like a Mansi going to take care of new baby girl...