Jhanak1234 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 3 months ago

Today scene of Mansi is so good.. her fearse avatar is something I looking forward... 

Tomorrow she also going to nailed it how mother can fight for her child. Mansi can go any extend to protect doree without knowing real truth. She already love doree nothing less than biological mother. (also saw little bit Anandi in it) 

No wonder why they choose toral Rasputra... Her best strength lies in a powerful scene where her eye speak... 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

aparnauma thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

This role may offer a bit of variety for Toral Rasputra ut I think she is more suited to play role of strong woman than a submissive woman. But still she is doing a good job as a woman who is suppressed and oppressed.

I think they may go with young Doree for some more time and it wold be good if they have some interesting stories for other characters in the show and tell Doree story in the background.

They have three couples in Takur family and they can tell their stories.

Balika Vadhu told stories so many stories of different characters in the show and that's the reason for it's success.

Jhanak1234 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

I hope they go in that way... It's much better.. 

I think next track will be Mansi giving divorce to Anand.. 

In serial I only saw two characters arc .. first Mansi and then kailashi devi... 

Mansi story is separated from anyone else but still connected...she have her own story in serial... Which I like..