Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

pyar-ishk thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 5 months ago

Originally posted by: janecastle

I like how smart Uday is. Whatever these Chauhans think, he does it before they can stop him. smiley36 Rajat thought to bring Nandini back because the wedding is not registered. And Uday is going to get it registered and Raman came at the right time to become bakra. But I guess Anmol will somehow stop Uday. And Ajay has become drunkard. smiley44 Only good thing is Nandini is not bowing down to Uday's mom and is giving it back to her nicely.

I love the progress and pace of this show. There's no dragging of tracks and Rajat told 

Mridula, he knew it was her that wrote that cheap letter that put Anmol life in danger. I love Nandini

fighting spirit too, she's not scare of her sass, which is great. Uday loves his brother and sister 

but Ajay being a drunk is very sad smiley19 Raman coming to do nothing in end was so useless smiley26

janecastle thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

I really love the bond between Uday and Anmol. He loves his sister immensely and she's the only one who can talk sense into him. Nandini is irritating at times. I get her anger. But taking it out on Anmol is not going to help. And I really don't get her. She claims that the marriage is not valid for her and yet roams around with Uday's sindoor. Too confused. And Chauhans are too stupid, including Rajat. How easily Uday fooled them and got the marriage registered. For the time being Anmol has stopped Uday. But for how long though. There should be a permanent solution for this mess. I didn't get the precap. Mridula is talking about annuling Rajat and Anmol's marriage. But how was it even registered in the first place, when Rajat and Mridula are still married? Anyways Mridula will emotionally blackmail Rajat to sign the papers, claiming he loves Anmol. That is his weakness. He's afraid of falling in love again. He's fighting his feelings and Mridula will take advantage of it. But I guess he won't sign the papers. That's when she'll threaten to take Divyasa away from him. Which will force Anmol to end the marriage. However, I don't think Uday will sit quietly if that happens. 

A4Anjie thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 7 Thumbnail + 4

Uday should have talked with nandini -ajay and signed divorce paper at the same time registering his marriage. 

- Uday should have explained nandini -ajay that he will not ruin their life, REQUEST them that they help Uday until anmol gets her place in rajat's life and nandini pretend to be tortured by in laws to compel rajat to do that - if he wants that!

As anmol mentioned - love cannot be forced - be it in any relation!

pyar-ishk thumbnail

I've yet to watch, once I watch I'll comment 

I'm going to skip Nandini, bratty scenes 

janecastle thumbnail

Originally posted by: pyar-ishk

I've yet to watch, once I watch I'll comment 

I'm going to skip Nandini, bratty scenes 

Nandini slapped Uday today smiley36

janecastle thumbnail

Originally posted by: A4Anjie

Uday should have talked with nandini -ajay and signed divorce paper at the same time registering his marriage. 

- Uday should have explained nandini -ajay that he will not ruin their life, REQUEST them that they help Uday until anmol gets her place in rajat's life and nandini pretend to be tortured by in laws to compel rajat to do that - if he wants that!

As anmol mentioned - love cannot be forced - be it in any relation!

Uday thinks Ajay-Nandini deliberately hid the truth so that they can get married. He thinks they don't care about Anmol. So in a way, he's also taking revenge from the two of them too by separating them.

pyar-ishk thumbnail

Originally posted by: janecastle

Nandini slapped Uday today smiley36

OMG she slapped Uday, so what did Amaa do or Uday smiley36

janecastle thumbnail

Originally posted by: pyar-ishk

OMG she slapped Uday, so what did Amaa do or Uday smiley36

Yep she did. Uday was shocked. smiley36 But Amma slapped her back. And even tried to burn her with her hot rod. However, Anmol came in between and burned herself. 

janecastle thumbnail

New show is coming at 6pm. So I guess KHYRA is not going off-air.

pyar-ishk thumbnail

I watched the episode and it was nice to see Anmol back in her element. Challenging Uday and standing her ground. Nandini is supposed be older then Anmo, but her immaturity is working my last nerve. What happened to her was wrong but being rude and blaming Anmol is really ridiculous.  Waiting patiently for the next episode