Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

pyar-ishk thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 6 months ago

Originally posted by: janecastle

Mridula's marriage is a sham. It has been over for quite some time but she's using Divyasa to keep Rajat with her. And she'll continue to do that till the day Rajat realizes his feelings for Anmol and decide to finally end his relationship with Mridula. 

I agree that it is one of the best shows right nlw. So much better than the same recycled shows in other channels.

Yes so true and I don't why Rajat is still keeping her secret about the abortion 

she had to be in a pageant and still didn't win smiley36

janecastle thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

There's a shift in Raman's attitude too. He's suddenly all concerned about Anmol. Tried consoling her in last week's episode and she was clearly uncomfortable. And today he rushed to hold Anmol when she fainted. I don't know if it is just me, but Rajat was taken aback seeing Raman's actions. I guess they are preparing for another triangle.

pyar-ishk thumbnail

There's a shift in Raman's attitude too. He's suddenly all concerned about Anmol. Tried consoling her in last week's episode and she was clearly uncomfortable. And today he rushed to hold Anmol when she fainted. I don't know if it is just me, but Rajat was taken aback seeing Raman's actions. I guess they are preparing for another triangle.

Oh gosh I hope there's no love triangle cause Raman behavior and treatment of Anmol

was disgusting. The only thing I can see is Rajat coming to turns with his feelings of Anmol

then pretending he's just with for protection cause she's alone which is bakwaas, that 

would never be alone with brothers like Ajat and Uday

janecastle thumbnail

Originally posted by: pyar-ishk

Oh gosh I hope there's no love triangle cause Raman behavior and treatment of Anmol

was disgusting. The only thing I can see is Rajat coming to turns with his feelings of Anmol

then pretending he's just with for protection cause she's alone which is bakwaas, that 

would never be alone with brothers like Ajat and Uday

It will be just from Raman's side. Anmol is head over heels in love with Rajat. Also she's clearly uncomfortable with Raman. And I guess Rajat do have feelings for her. But he keeps suppressing it because of his bad past. His excuses are stupid though. Anmol has two brothers who are ready to do anything for her. She's their whole world. No matter what their mother says, they'll always love and support Anmol. Rajat need not worry about that. I guess he just keeps coming up with excuses because he don't want to let her go.

A4Anjie thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 7 Thumbnail + 4

Rajat thinks he can’t love anyone after he had bad experience 

His brain is ruling his heart now, that time is not so far when his heart overpowers his brain smiley27

janecastle thumbnail

Today's episode was really good. Finally Rajat and Anmol are back together. I really missed their cute nok-jhok. Rajat called her bandariya. smiley36 These two cuties. smiley27 Rajat's mom finally understood Uday's innocence. And even Uday behaved rationally today. Also Nandini tried to put some sense in Ajay. But his great plan is to run away with her. smiley44 

And the best scene.. Bua finally did something good. Rajat and Mridula are legally divorced. So only Anmol is his wife. Good they cleared it. I was a bit skeptical because of Mridula still being his wife. That's over now. 

I knew Raman was going to pull some stunt. And he did exactly that. He proposed Anmol. smiley29 Good thing she made it clear that he has no space in her heart. I hope Raman won't do anything stupid now. One Mridula is more than enough.

Rajat is clearly fighting his feelings. He's afraid to accept that he's in love and trust someone again. But he should realize that Anmol is not Mridula. He's too stubborn. May be Raman trying to get close to Anmol will finally make him realize what she means to him.

Precap was funny. Mridula has gotten the entire family arrested except Anmol and Rajat. She can't even plan and plot properly. She left out the two people who can fail her plan. Acha hai.. I love the tracks where Anmol and Rajat team up.

janecastle thumbnail

Mridula got the entire family arrested to blackmail Rajat to marry her again. And Anmol also asks him to marry Mridula to save their family. smiley44 Rajat looked really pissed off. Wonder how he will get out of the situation? May be Uday will make an entry again. If he can get out of murder attempt charges, he can save Chauhans too.

pyar-ishk thumbnail

Mridula got the entire family arrested to blackmail Rajat to marry her again. And Anmol also asks him to marry Mridula to save their family. smiley44 Rajat looked really pissed off. Wonder how he will get out of the situation? May be Uday will make an entry again. If he can get out of murder attempt charges, he can save Chauhans too.

I watched yesterday episode and I enjoyed it. I didn't even know Rajat was already divorce from 

Mirdula, so she's been wearing MS and still pretending to be his wife this whole time. smiley44I'm tired of Ajay drinking and Nandini over acting and disrespect towards Anmol, who have done nothing but be 

nice to her. I know what happen to her was wrong but come on, be mad and find solutions but this 

tactics is just isn't working. 

I skip Raman nautanki, just wasn't interested in his regret 

As for today, not much happening but I'm just loving Anmol & Rajat misunderstanding

and anger with each other is gone. They'll come up with a solution with Mirdula, cause we

know even without Anmol, Rajat doesn't want Mridula or remarry her even for his daughter cause they been divorce even before he married Anmol 

janecastle thumbnail

Originally posted by: pyar-ishk

I watched yesterday episode and I enjoyed it. I didn't even know Rajat was already divorce from 

Mirdula, so she's been wearing MS and still pretending to be his wife this whole time. smiley44I'm tired of Ajay drinking and Nandini over acting and disrespect towards Anmol, who have done nothing but be 

nice to her. I know what happen to her was wrong but come on, be mad and find solutions but this 

tactics is just isn't working. 

I skip Raman nautanki, just wasn't interested in his regret 

As for today, not much happening but I'm just loving Anmol & Rajat misunderstanding

and anger with each other is gone. They'll come up with a solution with Mirdula, cause we

know even without Anmol, Rajat doesn't want Mridula or remarry her even for his daughter cause they been divorce even before he married Anmol 

Mridula was way too confident about being Rajat's wife. And no one said anything against it. So this divorce news was a surprise for me too. But that makes Anmol his only wife. Now I get why Mridula got the annulment papers for Rajat and Anmol. Because they are legally a couple too.

I have skipped some episodes in between. So I'm not sure if it was shown before. But the real reason Rajat hates Mridula is that she cheated on him. She slept with someone to win that beauty pageant. Mridula is really shameless. Even after doing all this, she has the audacity to demand things from Rajat. And character assassinate Rajat and Anmol, even though they are husband and wife. She should be glad she's still allowed to stay in that house. Someone else in Rajat's place would have thrown her out by now.

pyar-ishk thumbnail

Mridula was way too confident about being Rajat's wife. And no one said anything against it. So this divorce news was a surprise for me too. But that makes Anmol his only wife. Now I get why Mridula got the annulment papers for Rajat and Anmol. Because they are legally a couple too.

I have skipped some episodes in between. So I'm not sure if it was shown before. But the real reason Rajat hates Mridula is that she cheated on him. She slept with someone to win that beauty pageant. Mridula is really shameless. Even after doing all this, she has the audacity to demand things from Rajat. And character assassinate Rajat and Anmol, even though they are husband and wife. She should be glad she's still allowed to stay in that house. Someone else in Rajat's place would have thrown her out by now.

smiley3smiley3Wait What, Mridula, had affair with one of pageant judges to win smiley37

Like you even I skip some episode especially in the beginning, but I thought she had

abortions to be in a pageant I had no idea she cheated with another man smiley11

I'm sure his bua would've thrown her out, but I don't think the family knows the truth

I wonder will the makers bring that person back in the show 

damn I knew Mridula was cheap but not like that.  Chi