Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

janecastle thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 5 months ago

Anmol is smiley36. Someone was talking about giving her bali and this girl was in her own world. But the episode was really nice. It is good to see toofanmail Anmol back. Even Rajat is back to his normal self.

They have started airing promos for the new show. So it likely to come in 2-3 weeks. I do think it will replace KHYRA. They are kind of heading to the main track. Mridula has threatened to take away Divyasa if Rajat accepts Anmol. And Anmol will try to sacrifice her relation to keep Rajat happy. Then Rajat will realize his own feelings for her. Only Uday-Nandini-Ajay angle is confusing now.

pyar-ishk thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: A4Anjie

I didn't watch last episode, will be back after.

IMO  - nandini not understanding/empathizing anmol -  is selfish - anmol mentioned that she has been through what nandini is going through - was 100% correct.

Only difference is - nandini's brother (rajat) was not responsible for the mess directly, while anmol's brother (uday) is!

I find Rajat family very selfish and Nandini is no different. That's the thing with actions, you can control 

it but you can't control others reaction good or bad. The fact is they lied for a long time to Uday, maybe

he would've realized once he calm down with Nandini, but for Rajat to lie so convincingly, was very wrong and Anmol told him, I've never seen Uday like this and he's madder then normal now looked what happen

the whole thing is mess, Poor Ajay 

janecastle thumbnail

Originally posted by: pyar-ishk

I find Rajat family very selfish and Nandini is no different. That's the thing with actions, you can control 

it but you can't control others reaction good or bad. The fact is they lied for a long time to Uday, maybe

he would've realized once he calm down with Nandini, but for Rajat to lie so convincingly, was very wrong and Anmol told him, I've never seen Uday like this and he's madder then normal now looked what happen

the whole thing is mess, Poor Ajay 

I feel bad the most for Ajay. The minute he found out the truth, he wanted to tell it Uday. He was the only one who was insistent on not hiding the truth form Uday, becasue he knew the consequences will be bad. And he was right. But Anmol stopped him by threatening to harm herself. Also all others hid the truth till it was convenient for them, be it Rajat, Nandini or even Anmol. Whatever happening now is a direct result of all their lies.

pyar-ishk thumbnail

Originally posted by: janecastle

Anmol is smiley36. Someone was talking about giving her bali and this girl was in her own world. But the episode was really nice. It is good to see toofanmail Anmol back. Even Rajat is back to his normal self.

They have started airing promos for the new show. So it likely to come in 2-3 weeks. I do think it will replace KHYRA. They are kind of heading to the main track. Mridula has threatened to take away Divyasa if Rajat accepts Anmol. And Anmol will try to sacrifice her relation to keep Rajat happy. Then Rajat will realize his own feelings for her. Only Uday-Nandini-Ajay angle is confusing now.

Anmol is the best I just love that girl spirit. Her life is in danger she just looked at that

mad woman and said cut me loose my husband needs his medicine smiley37smiley37.

I don't know what direction the show will go either but I'm ready for it. As for Mirdula

she's good for nothing, her marriage with Rajat was already over before Anmol came in the 

picture. Anmot needs to stop sacrificing for good for nothing Mirdula, and Divyasa will be fine 

I think the focus will shit to the other trio soon, I'm ready for the drama 

pyar-ishk thumbnail

What new show and why you think it will replace KHYRA, gosh I hope not. 

Dangal needs to end Purnima or better yet NKAGKK & Mann Sundar, is been on over 2 years. Sindoor and Ishk Ki Daastan ended to make room 

for new shows, so I hope our show stay on while the show still have a 

story to tell

pyar-ishk thumbnail

I feel bad the most for Ajay. The minute he found out the truth, he wanted to tell it Uday. He was the only one who was insistent on not hiding the truth form Uday, becasue he knew the consequences will be bad. And he was right. But Anmol stopped him by threatening to harm herself. Also all others hid the truth till it was convenient for them, be it Rajat, Nandini or even Anmol. Whatever happening now is a direct result of all their lies.

Yes cause they both know how Uday would react but Anmol also knew if he find out

there won't be any marriage of Ajay and Nandini and that's exactly what happen but he put sindoor

on Nandini maang smiley36 I can laugh now but that was one twist I didn't see coming at all 

and I don't know what will happen next 

janecastle thumbnail

What new show and why you think it will replace KHYRA, gosh I hope not. 

Dangal needs to end Purnima or better yet NKAGKK & Mann Sundar, is been on over 2 years. Sindoor and Ishk Ki Daastan ended to make room 

for new shows, so I hope our show stay on while the show still have a 

story to tell

There's a new show Aaina coming in Dangal tv. They have started airing the promos but no timeslot is declared yet. Mann Sundar seems to have decent trp, so don't think that show will end. Don't know about other shows.

janecastle thumbnail

Yes cause they both know how Uday would react but Anmol also knew if he find out

there won't be any marriage of Ajay and Nandini and that's exactly what happen but he put sindoor

on Nandini maang smiley36 I can laugh now but that was one twist I didn't see coming at all 

and I don't know what will happen next 

Me neither smiley36 I thought he will just shoot Rajat, because that's what was shown in the promos. This was totally unexpected. I don't know where they'll go with the trio. They are showing the usual clichés for Uday-Nandini. But Nandini is majorly pissed off with Uday and even threatened him with a knife. smiley36 I don't know how they can even show Uday-Nandini when Ajay is a good guy and Nandini still loves him.

pyar-ishk thumbnail

Me neither smiley36 I thought he will just shoot Rajat, because that's what was shown in the promos. This was totally unexpected. I don't know where they'll go with the trio. They are showing the usual clichés for Uday-Nandini. But Nandini is majorly pissed off with Uday and even threatened him with a knife. smiley36 I don't know how they can even show Uday-Nandini when Ajay is a good guy and Nandini still loves him.

Yeah that's the part that has me so confuse how is this going to end 

Ajay is very sweet and I don't want anything to happen to him and he deserve

to be happy. So they might sent him away or he'll leave cause there's no way

Uday-Nandini can get close with Ajay there, and I don't know if Uday will leave

Nandini alone to be with Ajay 

janecastle thumbnail

I like how smart Uday is. Whatever these Chauhans think, he does it before they can stop him. smiley36 Rajat thought to bring Nandini back because the wedding is not registered. And Uday is going to get it registered and Raman came at the right time to become bakra. But I guess Anmol will somehow stop Uday. And Ajay has become drunkard. smiley44 Only good thing is Nandini is not bowing down to Uday's mom and is giving it back to her nicely.