Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Prizi thumbnail

India

Posted: 10 months ago

Sathish: "Most dangerous player today is Mr. Boult. He can break a billion dreams with a few deliveries ... he already did that few times to CSK fans in the same ground. Hopefully no swing for him todaysmiley36

Prizi thumbnail

India

Mustafa Moudi: "Mohammed Shami needs just 3 Wickets to become the first Indian to complete 50 World Cup Wickets. Hope he reaches the milestone today in his 100th ODI !!"🧿🧿🧿🧿🧿

Prizi thumbnail

India

Surendar Mani: "From Qatar, being nervous from early morning that I can hear my heartbeat loud outside. Come on India! keep the winning streak and get into the final to lift another World cup at home! if not now, then when? come on guys rock it."

Prizi thumbnail

India

Chennai Vaasee: "Kudos to the organizers for finishing the Chennai leg during the round robin itself and give the semi-final to Mumbai or Kolkata. It has been pouring down here ! This SF would provide much needed warmth to all the Chennai Vaasees (residents)"

Prizi thumbnail

India

Saurabh Agrawal: "It would be Shubhnan Gill's Day.. I'm telling you all.."

🧿🧿🧿🧿🧿🧿🧿🧿🧿🧿🧿🧿🧿🧿🧿🧿🧿🧿

Blueeeee thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

India

Originally posted by: Prizi

Deepankar DM : "No offense to SA or Aus, but the general feeling is the winner of this SF will go on to become World champions. For both NZ and India, I would say facing each other at wankhede is a bigger challenge than facing Aus or SA at Ahmedadbad. Whoever overcomes this one should be able to repeat that in the next game.

See, this obnoxious attitude of pundits, and stans jinxs us every single time.

Sheesh with the ott predictions.

They should treat it just like any other match.

Prizi thumbnail

India

Anmol: "From Chicago: it's 1 at night here and I have work tomorrow, but I hope I can pull through. Not every day a world cup semi happens. I thinks tomorrow will be a good day to call in sick "

Praveen: "Couldn't get sleep ahead of semis to start at 2:30am from Dallas. Super excited for the blast."

SlatePencil thumbnail
IPL 2024 Participants 2 Thumbnail IPL 2024 Match Winner 0 Thumbnail + 6

Papua New Guinea

Star sports is promoting today's match like a daily soap. 2019 mein NZ ne India ko SF mein defeat kar diya tha. After 4 years leap India is back to take revenge from NZ in SF. Will they succeed or wait for another 4 years leap? Jaane ke liye dekhte rehiye Star sports

Prizi thumbnail

India

Aditya: "it is like i am living 2019 all over again. during that semi final, i had my exam next day- they lost i cried. cut to 2023- i have my exams in a week, and all i care about is this semi final. cmon indiaaaaa!!!!!!"

Aquib Mohammed : "The game starts at 1:45am in New Mexico time, so It's a little tough to stay awake for this game! Maybe I should set an alarm and go to sleep now!" --- Stick around with us, it should be a cracking contest.

SK: "Something tells me that Conway is going to play a crucial innings and Siraj will bowl well today. I want India to keep the momentum and move to finals. 1 run or 1 wkt victory for India..still I will take that win "

Prizi thumbnail

India

Karthik : "I can't believe it's not a national holiday. In the UK!:) Indian doctor in London. Oh it's the hope that kills."

Kiran C: "Hope India come all guns blazing and rule out the toss. Be ready for the chase is my feeling. Around 250 should be chaseable by our star-studded line-up!"

Velu: "Waiting for the match from a stormy Kanyakumari. Feel like Williamson and Latham would be very crucial today to weather the Indian bowlers' storm." --- It's stormy at my end in Chennai as well and I agree with you. Latham has been kept quiet in this tournament so far, but he has a strong record against India and relishes playing against them.

Manoj Jangde: "Before semifinal - sleeping like Kumbhakarna, after NZ reached in SF my sleep was like 12th Student before exam, no sleep